Respected Contributor

I ordered my first Diamonique ring today.

I have been a QVC customer since it's inception, but have never ordered a diamonique ring until today. I ordered J262447 Epiphany 100 facet two-piece ring set (sorry I cannot post a photo). I have a beautiful wedding set in platinum, but I just want to try something larger and flashier, but I don't want to spend the money for real diamonds. If any of you have this ring, please give me your opinion of it. I can't believe I've been able to resist until today.
Honored Contributor

Re: I ordered my first Diamonique ring today.

It should be a lovely set. All my pieces go back to when QVC offered 14K gold and they have held up well and look like real diamonds.

Esteemed Contributor

Have fun with it!!

Respected Contributor

AGV, your ring is beautiful! Sometimes you just want to play with a new piece of jewelry..doesn't mean you don't love your original set! Enjoy this and as collie girls said, have fun! Smile

Super Contributor

It's beautiful, I love my 100 facet pieces! Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

I won't buy this brand because it is coated and IMO 100 facets make the stone looked to fake. I have one pc of diamonique from yrs ago in 14K gold..still looks great. I buy very little if not at all now because I will not buy anything coated, bathed or whatever they are calling it at the moment.

Respected Contributor

I been wanting one as well. I thought of buying a smaller stone so it will be more realistic. Can you all tell me, does the beautiful color last over the years? I know some fake diamonds get cloudy?

Super Contributor

My diamonique stones have always stayed shiny and sparkly.

Respected Contributor

How do you clean your diamonique?
Honored Contributor

I clean Diamonique w. Windex, and I've never had a piece of real Diamonique discolor or cloud and most important, I'm not the slightest bit careful of it.