Valued Contributor

That butterfly heart enhancer, J-321088, is absolutely gorgeous! OMG! But the price....no can do. I haven't been drawn to a piece of hers like that in a long time. It is so colorful and happy!

Super Contributor

Yeah, the price, especially since her line is being manufactured in China now, that should have lowered the price of her pieces.

Super Contributor

That's a beautiful piece! It showed well in the video. I agree that it is a happier piece. Lately I've been thinking that a lot of jewelry designs are not "happy" designs. Robert Lee Morris used to have some designs that were "happy" and so did Carolyn Pollack, and occasionally Ripka.

I'm not sure if this particular piece is made in China or Thailand, but even if it's China, it's not like it's mass produced. Yes, it's expensive, but it 's also made by highly skilled artisans. The level of skill required to make these pieces is way beyond what most silversmiths can do.

Respected Contributor

I agree! But way too expensive for me!

Super Contributor

I have two pairs of her earrings I got several years ago. I think her line is very unique and exotic, but in spite of the work that obviously goes into some of the pieces, I do think it's overpriced, at least on some of them.