Super Contributor

Wasn't going to buy anything but couldn't resist the price on J268159 - beautiful AW carved lapis enhancer - and on EZP to boot. You just don't see that true cobalt blue color of Lapis very often. It's a beauty at a great price!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi CL.

The easy pay got me too. Ordered J319293 the sterling and brass turquoise and leather necklace and the matching turquoise ring J320465, already have the matching cuff.

Guess I shouldn't watch the upcoming show either. LOL. It's so hard to resist.

Hi to everyone.

Super Contributor

Hi Stony - Love that necklace - but will have to wait for that one at a later day - great purchase though!!Jug has that one too. Sigh!

Super Contributor

Hi Stoney and CL! Congrats on your new goodies ladies . . I'm trying (HA!) to be good . . wish me luck! That lapis enhancer is beautiful, CL, and so happy you got that necklace and ring, Stoney (the ring is tempting)!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

C lady congrats on your new enhancer! I thought it looked familiar, I have the matching ring. I purchased the ring to go with CP's first carved lapis enhancer from a few years back. Here's a pic so you can see what it looks like.

Hi Stoney and Juggie! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

American West Oval Carved Lapis Scalloped Sterling Ring

Super Contributor

Congrats Kath - I'm on the hunt for that ring so if you see it let me know - also Stoney I caved and got the necklace since it was on clearance - and 4 EZP doesn't come around too often. Definitely not watching the shows if I can help it.! LOL

Super Contributor
On 3/12/2015 cooking lady said:

Congrats Kath - I'm on the hunt for that ring so if you see it let me know - also Stoney I caved and got the necklace since it was on clearance - and 4 EZP doesn't come around too often. Definitely not watching the shows if I can help it.! LOL

eBay had one listed a few days ago that I noticed. Smile

I'm trying to remember the name of this enhancer, do you recall the name by chance, and if there were any matching pieces?

Super Contributor

I had it - sold it on Ebay awhile back -was't part of any collection that I know of - it was very nice though.no matching pieces, per se - but anything would go with it.

Super Contributor

Thanks C lady! I cant remember where I bought it, I only realized it was CPJ because it's marked with her logo and I couldn't recall the collection. That's the trouble when you have over 70 lbs. of jewelry, you can't remember every detail, that's why they need a book! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Been asking for a list of the collections for years and considering how much I and others have spent on their jewelry I don't think it's asking too much - in fact, if they don't start responding I don't think I'm going to keep buying their jewelry. I have spent thousands and thousands and I can't even identify it all!!! Supposedly Alex was supposed to be working on this but haven't heard a word in months -- ???