Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-&-Green-Gemstone-Pin.product.J319937.html?sc=J319937-SRCH&c...

I've been intrigued by this pin, and hoped it would be presented this visit....it's still too expensive for me, but I so hoped to see it!

It reminds me of the headdresses of Asian Princesses.

Super Contributor

Re: Already in Clearance?!!!

As Kevin O from Shark Tank (my absolute favorite show - hello Lori G!) would say.......

Stop The Madness!!!!!!!!

I agree with everything that you said here Auctionlady. Wondered how pendant would work with my mint Monaco, too.......alas......even in clearance it's too steep for me.

Not to worry, I already see MANY things up this morning that are calling out to me. Oy!

Trusted Contributor

It's new (a new arrival on Feb. 19th), yet it's on clearance. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

The london blue tennis bracelets that were new last visit are also already on clearance. Very good things come to those who wait. Those that get them, enjoy them. I am hoping her new rose quartz tennis bracelet will be on clearance in a few months.
Trusted Contributor

Maybe some items are marked clearance when there aren't very many left(?)

Contributor

They did present it at the 3am show, and video is available. Such a beauty! Sometimes I print a picture of pretties I can't get, and save them. This is one of them.