Contributor

I love the panther collection from Cartier, but never in a million years afford anything. Is there any alternative other then QVC. I haven't seen anything I liked on the Q yet. I like the ones with gems in the eyes and face.

Super Contributor

The closest thing I've seen is Sonia Bitton's panther ring offered by evine. Less expensive than Cartier but still about $5,000. I think there are a few on ebay.

Super Contributor

OP are you looking for fine jewelry or costume jewelry?

Contributor

I would rather have it in costume jewelry. The cost of diamonds and gems is too high for me right now.

Trusted Contributor
Try KJL, here on Q, & other places. He is known for this type of jewelry.
Respected Contributor
Sonia B used to make the Panther ring in silver with brilliance stones. Looked absolutely identical to the real one. She stopped making it because of the cost went up for the quality of making, but keep checking eBay, you might find it one day. Good luck!
Honored Contributor

I bought the Ultrafine panther link watch with the deployment clasp, and twice I've had people ask if it was a Cartier ... I really love it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor
On 3/9/2015 melfie said:

The closest thing I've seen is Sonia Bitton's panther ring offered by evine. Less expensive than Cartier but still about $5,000. I think there are a few on ebay.

I have this ring. It is STUNNING and worth every penny.

Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Margo Channing said:
On 3/9/2015 melfie said:

I have this ring. It is STUNNING and worth every penny.

It's a super good looking ring, Margo! Great that you bought it, I assume years ago. I have SB real deal collection myself from years ago, but these days, even though it might worth every penny beauty wise, it is not worth the money anymore. And a lot of ladies here are older or widowed and have to watch their spending. I myself is relatively young, far from the retirement but with these prices my priorities has changed and we rather travel and see the world while we can move around ok. For the price of this ring today I can stay in France 2-3 weeks!!!! So now I am buying just occasional silver pieces.
Super Contributor
On 3/10/2015 murr34 said:

I would rather have it in costume jewelry. The cost of diamonds and gems is too high for me right now.

Have you checked JTV? They have at least one line with many cute ""critter pieces"" . I think HSN's had some too in costume jewelry. And then eBay & Etsy would be a place to look.