New Contributor

Attitudes by Renee Jewelry Question

This morning, during Fashionably Early and for the third time this month, guest Renee Greenstein while presenting her items was wearing a very beautiful necklace that I was hoping to find/order. For the first time, she referenced it as being part of her Attitudes by Renee Jewelry collection, yet when I went online, there is no information on it; I then called to see if anyone at the Q could find with no luck. Does anyone have info on it?

Super Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee Jewelry Question

Is this it?

Attitudes by Renee Life Half Full Pendant. It's the one I frequently see on Renee and the models. J296866

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Heart of Spade said:

Is this it?

Attitudes by Renee Life 1/2 Full Pendant Necklace - J296866

Attitudes by Renee Life Half Full Pendant. It's the one I frequently see on Renee and the models. J296866

That is the pendant Renee Greenstein had on this morning. Although, she was wearing it on a totally different necklace then what comes with J296866. If it was sterling, I'd buy it!

Valued Contributor

She typically wears that pendant. The Q sold it years ago, but I haven't seen it on air in a long time.
Esteemed Contributor

The necklace is still available- a few other pieces of hers are listed as well. Follow this navigation:

QVC : Jewelry : Attitudes by Renée®
New Contributor

Yeah, that's not it... it's the one she was wearing before that one. I just can't figure out how to insert the image captured from TV

Honored Contributor

it might be this one, but it is a bit difficult to see in this photo.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

or this necklace?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Send her a facebook message!

Honored Contributor

Before I saw her vending clothes, I remember her selling a line of jewelry, but this was a number of years ago. I have a beautiful silver and citrine ring from her line that I love. Very substantial and well made, but they haven't featured jewelry from her in a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...