Trusted Contributor

EvineLive aka the Watch Channel!

I see ShopHQ becoming Evine, hasn't changed at all! It's still pretty much nothing but "The Watch Channel". I didn't turn the channel there all weekend........guess I should be happy cause it is saving me money!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: EvineLive aka the Watch Channel!

Very important statement!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, they still have more watches than anything else. I flip through there occasionally while looking for a channel to watch.......and Evine is seldom where I land. Watches, flashy jewelry, discount-store import fashions.......not a lot that interests me. They do have nice stained glass and interesting jewelry occasionally, but it's the exception rather than the rule. Overall, not much impressed with Evine.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 GoodStuff said:

Yes, they still have more watches than anything else. I flip through there occasionally while looking for a channel to watch.......and Evine is seldom where I land. Watches, flashy jewelry, discount-store import fashions.......not a lot that interests me. They do have nice stained glass and interesting jewelry occasionally, but it's the exception rather than the rule. Overall, not much impressed with Evine.

I'm beginning to think that Invicta is part owner of the company!

I love the quality of Michael Valitutti's Gems En Vogue line, but he likes to do "honkers", and I have small hands and can't pull off those giant rings. Sure wish he would do a more demure line.

As far as their fashions........I actually like several of their lines and have purchased in the past, quite a bit of it and love all that I've gotten.........which I certainly can't say about QVC. I find that the sizing for the clothing lines at Evine is consistent.

And as you said, Margie's stained glass, in fact all her stuff, is wonderful quality. I have several of her chests and people who come over rave about them.

Super Contributor

I just shake my head at the Invicta madness! Make it stop!! The watches are complete overkill on this channel. Thank goodness I'm so totally NOT interested!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

I've gotten great stuff from HQ/Evine at competitive prices. But unfortunately they don't seem to keep 100k of every item so you better be quick on the draw! I just purchased a streaming/smart tv device for $25.00! The cheapest we found elsewhere was $35.00 and it didn't include the HDMI cable. Last weekend they were selling the wheeled/collapsible shelving units:first one $89.00; every one after that: $20.00!!! But I missed out

I'm on auto delivery for some Isomers products and they are terrific. The one countess item I purchased was garbage but I've been happy will all my One World purchases...Love Evine or whatever they're calling it these days..

Valued Contributor

I saw some Waterford crystal glasses that were at a really low price. I did not catch the show so they were sold out but boy they were beautiful- a set of glasses for $50. Insane. Not paying any attention to the watch shows. Not my thing.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 chvall99 said:

I saw some Waterford crystal glasses that were at a really low price. I did not catch the show so they were sold out but boy they were beautiful- a set of glasses for $50. Insane. Not paying any attention to the watch shows. Not my thing.

I have two of their Marquis Waterford vases they they had on during the Christmas season that are heavy and gorgeous! And I paid less $30 for them.

Honored Contributor

They do show a lot of watches but they also offer variety not seen on other stations... Besides, while they do overkill with watches, QVC does overkill with computers, blenders and vacuums..., among other things.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

if you had tuned in Thursday Friday Saturday you would have seen mostly gem jewelry.