Occasional Contributor

Is anyone still waiting for your order to arrive?

I ordered something on the silver event day and it still hasn't arrived. I'm not sure if I'm just being picky or if others are having any issues as well? It sat for days, has now been processing for three days and I can't cancel because that option is gone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is anyone still waiting for your order to arrive?

I ordered a ring during the event, and received it yesterday. The items that I order usually take about a week to get here (I live in Western NY), but once in awhile they'll take a little less time.
Respected Contributor

I also ordered something on Friday and have yet to receive it. My Or Paz Ring was In Process until Wednesday or Thursday and still probably sat. There have been other threads about this same issue who have ordered on the silver event day on Friday.

I am so glad I kept my order as is and ordered up a size for the Or Paz Ring because everyone is having sizing issues even though Jill said to order your regular size. I think the people who work at QVC knew to give Jill a bigger ring but Jill probably didn't know.

How stupid Or Paz always has sizing issues with his rings. QVC needs to do something about this because it is their dime that these rings are returned.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the panther head silver riccio bracelet on march 1st, it went out on the 5th or 6th hopefully, will get it by end of this week. I just got used to the slowness of the Q.

Respected Contributor

The Pony Q.

Frequent Contributor

I've placed four separate single-item jewelry orders on 2/27 and 3/1. Three were older clearance items and so far I only received one of those orders yesterday (via USPS). The Silver Style gemstone double band ring I ordered on 2/27 sat In Processing for a week; the status changed on Thursday to 'shipping partner facility' and there it remains. The other two orders show similar status.

I was going to order a few household & storage items from the Q this week, but I'm going to amazon.com instead. Free shipping and I don't have to wait 2 weeks for merchandise.

Honored Contributor

I ordered earrings, I haven't received them yet. I didn't check my mailbox today. Funny thing though, they have disappeard from my order status. They were in process right up to Friday afternoon....now they aren't showing.....like I never ordered them.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your replies. I had noticed another thread earlier this week on this subject and when I went to look for it noticed no new replies so assumed that everyone had most probably received their orders. My order changed to shipped this afternoon, hopefully that is true. Gosh Chrystaltree, that is really weird about your order disappearing!
Trusted Contributor

Yes I have waited for orders to arrive but the worst is Ive been waiting for refunds for almost 3 weeks now. Their refunds are taking longer and longer but what do they care they are holding people's money. The longer they hold the money, the more money they have to invest.
Valued Contributor

I ordered a snake necklace on Friday, February 27, 2015, and received it on Friday, March 6, 2015. I was quite surprised after it was shipped that I received it quickly and I live in California.