Esteemed Contributor

Once Only Price - All Micheal V Lovers - Tanzanite Barrel Ring

Item Number 138-886 Save 164.93. It's half price. What a steal!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Once Only Price - All Micheal V Lovers - Tanzanite Barrel Ring

Will be shown at the 9pm show.

Honored Contributor

Now Bling, girl, you know you don't need another ring...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hope you managed the snow earlier this week.

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

Lol StevieB, you cutie. Of course I needed another ring. Couldn't pass up a good sale. Our office was closed on Thursday thank goodness. Have to say, I'll be glad to get back to work. Look what it cost me, three ring purchases, lol. All three rings reduced in price too. Hope you didn't have to work this past Thursday. I'm hoping this is the end of the snow. Not looking forward to hot temps though. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Smiley Surprised)
Respected Contributor

I didn't get the Once Only, but did some damage with that pink amethyst princess cut and got the matching pendant..... special present to me for my early retirement next month.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Mustangshar said: I didn't get the Once Only, but did some damage with that pink amethyst princess cut and got the matching pendant..... special present to me for my early retirement next month.
Happy retirement!! My retirement month is this August. Looking forward to not having another long commute in the winter. I saw those rings you ordered if they're the ones that Micheal was selling. They were beautiful. He said in June he's coming out with new baby honkers. I'm hoping those rings are them. Good luck with your retirement and enjoy your new jewelry pieces.
Respected Contributor

Bling, thank you! You too? That's fabulous!! We have earned it.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

Lol StevieB, you cutie. Of course I needed another ring. Couldn't pass up a good sale. Our office was closed on Thursday thank goodness. Have to say, I'll be glad to get back to work. Look what it cost me, three ring purchases, lol. All three rings reduced in price too. Hope you didn't have to work this past Thursday. I'm hoping this is the end of the snow. Not looking forward to hot temps though. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Smiley Surprised)

I was home throughout the snow... It was nice to be able to watch it and enjoy its beauty but not have to deal with it and it was just enough to be pretty but without being overwhelming, at least around here... To be sure, it would have been more welcome earlier in the winter, but isn't this the way it always is around here...?

Wink

Hoping you enjoy your new rings! I've done enough damage lately, so didn't order any new pieces.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/7/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wink

I was home throughout the snow... It was nice to be able to watch it and enjoy its beauty but not have to deal with it and it was just enough to be pretty but without being overwhelming, at least around here... To be sure, it would have been more welcome earlier in the winter, but isn't this the way it always is around here...?

Wink

Hoping you enjoy your new rings! I've done enough damage lately, so didn't order any new pieces.

Glad you were safe during the storm. I hear ya about doing damage. Lately, jewelry has taken a front seat to donneys lately. Now it's time to slow down on both. Have a great upcoming week.