Super Contributor

Did anyone buy and receive the Bitty Charm necklace J321132? Just wanted to know what the reviews were like since they never even measured the size of the charms?? I know they are going to be teenie but are they worth it for the little sparkle? Also are they weighty enough to hang properly or do they get stuck on your skin and you are always having to straighten them up?

Regular Contributor

I received the necklace, and it's going back. The charms are much smaller than on tv. Plus the chain is so thin, that it dangled immediately while I was trying to put it on. I was so frustrated with it, I packaged it right away. Back it goes.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the revew dmqshopper. That's what I was afraid of. I cancelled - the changes in shipping costs did it for me. You lose your original $3 plus have to pay return s & h - which if you use the Q label ($6.95) it will end up costing almost $10 to ship back a $40 necklace. I'm not going to test something at those prices.

Super Contributor

I noticed Shawn really did purchase that Bitsy charm cross necklace from Bonanza Day. She's been wearing hers lately combined with her other cross necklace. Looks awesome on her all combined together!!

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with yours dmqshopper. I'm hoping the cross version comes off waitlist soon because I'm all over it. I love it! I didn't expect the charms to be large, and I like that they're really small charms anyway.

Honored Contributor
On 3/9/2015 kiwi55 said:

Thanks for the revew dmqshopper. That's what I was afraid of. I cancelled - the changes in shipping costs did it for me. You lose your original $3 plus have to pay return s & h - which if you use the Q label ($6.95) it will end up costing almost $10 to ship back a $40 necklace. I'm not going to test something at those prices.

Yes I liked those too, but if you don't like it, there goes $10

Regular Contributor

I didn't use their return label, too expensive. I paid outright, so it was only a couple of dollars.