Respected Contributor

I have one that I love and it needs a new battery. There is a Free lifetime battery replacement. Do you have to send in the watch or do they just send you a battery?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Own A Peugeot Watch?

Have you tried going to their website and writing an e-mail to customer service? Good luck.

(I purchased mine on the day of the earthquake in San Francisco in October of 1989 after a huge business luncheon downtown. When I finally got home around 9:30 p.m., my new watch made it onto my dresser and the next day I put it on and tossed the box with instructions "somewhere" never to be found in the aftermath of cleaning up after the quake. Can't tell you how many batteries I've purchased for my watch in the last 25 years. Still love that watch!)

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 sfnative said:

Have you tried going to their website and writing an e-mail to customer service? Good luck.

(I purchased mine on the day of the earthquake in San Francisco in October of 1989 after a huge business luncheon downtown. When I finally got home around 9:30 p.m., my new watch made it onto my dresser and the next day I put it on and tossed the box with instructions "somewhere" never to be found in the aftermath of cleaning up after the quake. Can't tell you how many batteries I've purchased for my watch in the last 25 years. Still love that watch!)

Oh, so you can purchase batteries without sending it out?

Frequent Contributor

I got my battery changed at Zales.

Super Contributor

online battery change..

Super Contributor

I bought one quite awhile back when Jayne Brown featured them. I even sent in the brochure that guaranteed lifetime batteries. However, when I needed one I read that you had to send the watch to them in the original packaging (I'm not sure) so I just had a new battery put in at a clock store. Since then that battery has died but I will go eventually and get it replaced locally.

Honored Contributor

By the time you pay postage and insurance, it'll probably be about the same as a $10 local battery change.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment