Regular Contributor
Order something from silver day and still on process since Friday unreal!
Honored Contributor

I have never had a problem with slow shipping until now. A top I ordered on the 25th has been sitting in Orlando for five days without moving anywhere. Weird.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 3 items on silver day. Two have shipped. The one I wanted most (a Hagit ring) is still in process. No rhyme or reason.

Trusted Contributor

I know, it's ridiculous! I just paid over double for shipping just to ensure I'll have an item in time for when I need it. Before these new shipping rates I wouldn't have worried about an item not arriving in time.

Regular Contributor
I know since 3 dollar shipping etc wait time is unreal! I live in Jersey too so it's close to PA so that can't be a excuse!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2015 cruisingonroyal said: I know since 3 dollar shipping etc wait time is unreal! I live in Jersey too so it's close to PA so that can't be a excuse!

Most of the jewelry was moved to a warehouse in South Carolina a few years ago. Very little is still shipped out of PA. I'm in PA, so I feel your pain, too.

Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Krimpette said:

I ordered 3 items on silver day. Two have shipped. The one I wanted most (a Hagit ring) is still in process. No rhyme or reason.

Well, I am glad I am not the only one. I ordered the OTO Or Paz ring...before it aired right after Jill gave a sneak peak with the item number. And mine hasn't shipped yet. I called customer service and I was told the basic "well....". Someone else said theirs had already shipped (on another thread). I even spoke with a supervisor. I checked and I can still go in and change my size...sometimes...an item can be in process and you can't change anything.

I purchased a hagit earrings and and or paz earrings and both are on waitlist. I hope they don't send out used earrings that someone used and returned. Does anyone know?

Which Hagit ring did you get... Krimpette? I was wondering if these rings run small like Or Paz...or actually...it may depend on the ring? I think Or Paz's rings should say variable sizing. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

What a gimmick. They "reduce" shipping to $3. But, then, if you want your item to ship in a timely manner, you need to pick a more expensive shipping option. Then, if you have to send the item back, you are out even more money, as the increased shipping charge you paid won't be refunded.

I've only ordered one item since this new shipping policy went into effect. My item hasn't shipped yet. If it takes too long, I will cancel it and not order again.

I've already placed three orders through Amazon, since I placed the order with QVC, and they have all been delivered.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor
It has to do with the weather on the east coast and several,other airports. Lots of flights have been canceled so packages can't be sent out. Chicago and Houston airports were closed too. The weather is a big factor in shipping right now!
Honored Contributor
On 3/3/2015 DogLvr said:
On 3/3/2015 Krimpette said:

Well, I am glad I am not the only one. I ordered the OTO Or Paz ring...before it aired right after Jill gave a sneak peak with the item number. And mine hasn't shipped yet. I called customer service and I was told the basic "well....". Someone else said theirs had already shipped (on another thread). I even spoke with a supervisor. I checked and I can still go in and change my size...sometimes...an item can be in process and you can't change anything.

I purchased a hagit earrings and and or paz earrings and both are on waitlist. I hope they don't send out used earrings that someone used and returned. Does anyone know?

Which Hagit ring did you get... Krimpette? I was wondering if these rings run small like Or Paz...or actually...it may depend on the ring? I think Or Paz's rings should say variable sizing. LOL!

I ordered J318625. They showed it just one time. I believe it was during Jill's show. It was mentioned that would be the only showing during the silver event. I really like it, so I do hope to get it some day!