Super Contributor

my jewelry box, but isn't this an oldie but goodie??? J321024 (25, 26)?

Valued Contributor
It does look like something she did way, way back. But according to her blog she is digging in the archives to bring back some of her most popular items. It will be on Thursdays. Of course, older styles, today's prices!!!
Trusted Contributor

J75688

http://www.qvc.com/.product.J75688.html?sc=J75688-ISRC

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

I own this and paid $99 for it.

Super Contributor

Sammy, I have it too...but I don't recall how much it was. And NJ Girl you are amazing. That's for the info about the blog WB.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2015 smarty said:

Sammy, I have it too...but I don't recall how much it was. And NJ Girl you are amazing. That's for the info about the blog WB.

I bought it when it was brand new and an OTO for $99 and change. Oh, those were the days!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/3/2015 smarty said:

I bought it when it was brand new and an OTO for $99 and change. Oh, those were the days!

Yes, those were the days, getting a beautiful gemstone bracelet for $99.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

$99 - wow, you are lucky ladies!

Can you tell us, what is on the back side of the stones? Are they double-sided or is it plain silver on the back side when the bracelet flips over, or ??

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor
I don't believe the increase in silver cost has gone up 400%, has it? I know prices increase but the new price of over $400 is a bit much. It is a very pretty bracelet but I am not willing to pay that price for it. There was a time I wouldn't care but I'm trying to make better decisions and not get sucked in. I do like the colors of the stones and it is a very springy, fun bracelet.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2015 oceanviewTL said:

$99 - wow, you are lucky ladies!

Can you tell us, what is on the back side of the stones? Are they double-sided or is it plain silver on the back side when the bracelet flips over, or ??

Thank you!

The stones are not double-sided, thankfully, so there is no annoying flip action. They are backed like her rings are: solid silver with a punched-out fleur-de-lis so you can access the stones for cleaning. Only one station behind a stone is solid; this has her hallmark stamped on it and it's near the clasp to provide stability. I have the 8 inch size and it has 7 gemstones.

At its widest, this is @ 3/8 inch but it's weighty for its size and so well designed that it doesn't flip (and I buy my bracelets a little bigger to allow some drape). It's one of her masterpieces, IMO.