Honored Contributor

Nice stainless steel on HSN this afternoon.

Super Contributor

There are some steel shows scheduled both on QVC and HSN. I thought a lot of the pieces were way too chunky.

Honored Contributor

love stately steel - many nicer designs than steel by design

Honored Contributor
HSN has very few delicate, refined pieces. Ialso thing the color, finish is not as nice on HSN pieces. I have one chain from HSN and I neglected to read the detail on the description. It had no clasp. It ges over your head. I like my Q piece better.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 VaBelle35 said: HSN has very few delicate, refined pieces. Ialso thing the color, finish is not as nice on HSN pieces. I have one chain from HSN and I neglected to read the detail on the description. It had no clasp. It ges over your head. I like my Q piece better.

HSN once had a designer from California "Luscious" who did make delicate, dainty jewelry but she also had some chunky pieces.

Honored Contributor

here's a thought - why doesn't the Q offer a Steel by Design tsv? Have an almost full day of steel jewelry for a change. This would be really nice I think.

Their idea of 'steel' is yet another set of pots & pans...LOL

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/3/2015 pink dogwood said:

love stately steel - many nicer designs than steel by design

I have to agree. They are nicely done and not too bulky. Nice value on the today's special.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Some of the HSN pieces have a rather dull finish.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/4/2015 Shelbelle said:

Some of the HSN pieces have a rather dull finish.

It varies with the manufacturer- Emma Skye, for example, has a really nice finish. The TS is a mesh design, so it's more matte.

Honored Contributor
On 3/4/2015 pink dogwood said:

here's a thought - why doesn't the Q offer a Steel by Design tsv? Have an almost full day of steel jewelry for a change. This would be really nice I think.

Their idea of 'steel' is yet another set of pots & pans...LOL

They did have a TSV last year, the initial bracelet. They must have bought a million because they had it on a lot after it was a TSV.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN