Regular Contributor

I would love to see more pink Diamonique rings in the spring inventory.... all different shades, from light pink, to pastels, to bright and hot pinks. And with spring in the air, pastel colors in blue, yellow, pink, lilac and green would be so beautiful this time of year.

Trusted Contributor

Just out of curiosity, why pay Diamonique prices when I can get beautiful colors in Swarovski crystals or other faux stones? If I'm going with fake stones just for fun and "looks", I don't want to pay high prices!

Regular Contributor

I LOVE Swarovski crystal, too! Smile

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy quality fashion/costume jewelry, and quite a few lovely pieces I own are enhanced with Swarovski or other crystals in colors or clear. Very nice. Nobody thinks they're real stones, but they're lovely and enjoyable to wear. Some better designers use crystals and other faux elements very artfully.

Respected Contributor

Q use to have a show called "The Colors of Diamonique" and Kathy sold me quite a few lovely pieces that look as good today as when I first received them. All in SS and lovely mostly pastel stones.....pink,blue,green,yellow etc. I wish they would bring this show back.

Esteemed Contributor
I purchased a great looking pink stone ring at Penney's last year. I've been wearing it alot,too, and it hasn't tarnished. I think I paid about $15 for it or less.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor
Maybe the OP wants real precious metals and the look of real stones. I'm allergic to costume jewelry, so I have to buy the good stuff. Also, I have a necklace with pink diamonds and a white gold chain for pendants or alone with pink sapphires set in rose gold stations. Wouldn't mind Diamonique pieces to coordinate until I can afford more high-end pieces.
Honored Contributor

I don't know about the others. But if something happens to a Diamonique I buy I send it back and they fix it or refund my money. That's why.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see the pink and blue diamondigue in 14K yellow, rose and white gold make a return in earrings. I have a few pieces from years ago and always purchased these as gifts for my daughter in law. I would love to have a tennis bracelet as well. I don't think twice about wearing the Diamonique but I hesitate to wear my good jewelry at times.

Honored Contributor

Try Bella Luce from Jtv.com. Bella is every bit as good as Diamonique and HSN's Absolute. They have a lot pink Bella jewelry.