Honored Contributor

BBSD is silly. Keep referring to gift ideas. My fav is "under x amount of $$." Usually by about 2 cents. And yes I have stopped watching but if I am surfing I do hear the above.

Honored Contributor

BBSD ???????

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/27/2015 chrystaltree said:

BBSD ???????

Big Bonanza Silver Day

Honored Contributor

Haven't even turned it on. Completely forgot about it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

it's like a rerun of jewelry shows gone by.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of Hagit Gorali and happened to catch her new ring which was on sale. I was quick to purchase that, as she's my favorite jewelry designer. However, MaryBeth mentioned that it was the only Hagit item of the day and the only showing of that one item! Such a shame. If they showed more of Hagit's items, I might have bought more!

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 pink dogwood said:

That was the way it looked from checking on-line... Many of the pieces appeared not to be new and even a lot of the newer pieces looked like slightly tweaked older designs... Tired of hearing about Sleeping Beauty, not interested in crystal jewelry and what is it lately with QVC and gemstones...? It seems like blue topaz and amethyst are the only two they offer with any regularity... Not watching and not missing it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

zzzzzzz Money saved!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
On 2/27/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/27/2015 pink dogwood said:

That was the way it looked from checking on-line... Many of the pieces appeared not to be new and even a lot of the newer pieces looked like slightly tweaked older designs... Tired of hearing about Sleeping Beauty, not interested in crystal jewelry and what is it lately with QVC and gemstones...? It seems like blue topaz and amethyst are the only two they offer with any regularity... Not watching and not missing it.

Isn't that the truth?? I love gemstones but have more than enough of these two--there is such a wide variety of them out there, why only those two??? What a lack of imagination!