Trusted Contributor

With fashion moving to more casual styles does this effect what kind of jewelry you buy and wear?

I was just thinking with all of the fashion magazines and stores moving to more active or just more casual clothing does this change the jewelry that you wear now and what you want to buy?

I thought that this might be an interesting conversation to have today on silver bonanza day. I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Honored Contributor

Re: With fashion moving to more casual styles does this effect what kind of jewelry you buy and wear?

Not at all, I wear my JR with my pajamas if I'm in the mood.

Honored Contributor

Re: With fashion moving to more casual styles does this effect what kind of jewelry you buy and wear?

What an excellent, thought-provoking question.

At first I was going to respond that older members of the QVC Community will still maintain a certain fashionable standard that they embraced early in their lives, one that did not know of this casual style for everyday looks. But then I thought of something else. In every generation there are those who want a certain dressed-up look, and they will seek out their particular look -- with harmonious jewelry -- no matter what society is pushing.

Speaking strictly for myself, I would wear simpler jewelry with this new casual look if that's the style I fancied.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE jewelry but I have noticed I am gravitating my towards my silver pieces instead of my yellow gold pieces. I have a lot of Yurman and Tiffany silver and I wear these pieces the most these days. I still like to wear my gold pieces when I am getting ""Dressed Up!""