Super Contributor

Calling Kachina SW jewelry on Evine!! "Dine' Spirit"

Kachina - must say they had a really good SW show on Evine this afternoon - caught it by accident - must be something fairly new. Anyhow they were great looking pieces - really SW in design - kind of expensive but fun to watch and see something new. Check it out and let me know what you think! They sold out of quite a few pieces in spite of the cost!

Respected Contributor

Re: Calling Kachina SW jewelry on Evine!! ""Dine' Spirit""

I watched the show and bought the sleeping beauty shield ring. It was stunning and I just have it! Pricey but just spoke to me!
Super Contributor

I know it - I own a lot of nice SW jewelry and that was some pretty nice stuff - let me know when you get your ring - lucky you!!

Super Contributor

You're not kidding they're expensive! I discovered them a year or so ago. I was impressed they actually disclose the turquoise in their line is zachery treated, unlike some other southwest jewelry vendors who don't. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

CL, I caught the show by accident too. The prices were out of sight but the jewelry wasn't bad. I was actually tempted to order the orange coral ring but I already have several orange rings so I passed. I don't know why that vendor bothers to show up as she sort of a dope. Surely doesn't add anything to the presentations. They could do better.

Actually, you can buy pieces done by well-known award-winning artists for no more than their prices. The ring they identified as #8 looked just like Chinese with ink rubbed into the spiderweb. Certainly wasn't typical of #8.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There were some nice pieces and expensive. There is a really nice southwestern necklace on JTV but it is $999.00. It is beautiful and colorful. Too pricey for me.

Super Contributor

You are probably right Kachina but it was just nice to see some authentic looking SW jewelry in a show - ya know???

Honored Contributor

You aren't kidding, CL, it was a considerable improvement over their usual fare.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment