Trusted Contributor

Anyone watching on evine? I'm home sick today so am really enjoying watching. I've bought several pieces - Offerings goddess pendant and earrings and a Dine Spirit turquoise necklace.

Trusted Contributor

FYI, I'm not impressed AT ALL with the current hour of Tagua jewelry (jewelry made from the Tagua nut.) The rest of the day has better quality jewelry than this.

Honored Contributor

It isn't calling my name at all... the Tagua.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I've been watching it all morning. I love Passage from Israel. I have bought many pieces from them and love every one of them. The prices are fantastic. Much more reasonable than Or Paz and some of the other jewelry QVC has.

Respected Contributor
Good for you! Feel better, jewelry and chicken soup are the best remedies!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Sanna! I totally agree with you. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor
I bought the dine spirit sleeping beauty ring they showed today. Already have a couple of pieces of passage to Israel and love them.
Frequent Contributor

I bought two of the Passage to Israel Inspirational Layered Pendants - the angel and the tree of life. I love the messages of both of these - they have special meaning to me. It's a bonus that they're offering $5 off and free shipping on additional quantities.

I really like the Passage to Israel labradorite toggle bracelet with the leaf charm, but I missed-out (the turquoise is the only one left). I also like the Offerings peacock ring, but I think it would always be catching on things (including nearby fingers). I also think it's a little bit pricey for what it is - even at the "Destination Price". It is a really beautiful and unique design though.

Honored Contributor

I bought the PTI hamsa with the Shema prayer, this is my first piece from them.

Respected Contributor
On 2/27/2015 baker said:

I bought the PTI hamsa with the Shema prayer, this is my first piece from them.

I have that piece, am actually wearing it right now. I love it!!! I think you will be happy with it.