Respected Contributor

Is this the JR bracelet that Shawn wears all the time?

J276205 Judith Ripka Sterling 6-3/4 Princess Cut Diamonique Tennis Bracelet

Super Contributor

Re: Is this the JR bracelet that Shawn wears all the time?

Respected Contributor

I think it is the one she wears. She posted on face book a while back that she bought it from Judith Ripka and wears it all the time. It looks like the picture she posted.

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Kitlynn said:

I think it is the one she wears. She posted on face book a while back that she bought it from Judith Ripka and wears it all the time. It looks like the picture she posted.

OK. I am not on Facebook. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Yes! I have had it for awhile now. I haven't taken it off since I got it. I sleep in it, shower in it, work in it...no problems...no loose stones. It is a really pretty bracelet. IMO.

Frequent Contributor

Yes this is the bracelet. A few months back there was a stone missing and she didn't wear it for a while, now I see her wearing it again. It's a lot of $$$$$$for stones to fall out. Pretty bracelet though.
Respected Contributor

That's the one I have. I was reluctant to pay that much for it, but it is absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't noticed it on Shawn.
Valued Contributor

The ""ice cube"" bracelet is very popular. I had it but even the small was too loose for my tiny wrist. It is diamonique which has a lifetime warranty to repair or replace. It's now made it 14 K yellow and rose clad.
Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 waterbaby said: The ""ice cube"" bracelet is very popular. I had it but even the small was too loose for my tiny wrist. It is diamonique which has a lifetime warranty to repair or replace. It's now made it 14 K yellow and rose clad.

How small is your wrist? I have a very small wrist also. Normally I can get away with 6 3/4. This one looks heavy and I was thinking it might fall down too far on my hand.

It always looks so nice on Shawn. I've had some of the smaller diamonique bracelets and they kind of lost their sparkle after a while.

Super Contributor

Sparklestar - if you watch the video, she tells you in it that she wears it all the time. One time she had a clasp problem and got it fixed. Then as Giorgcoco mentioned she had a stone missing. Right now the price really went down on it because the 7.25 size had been up to $396 after they started the $3 s&h. Prior to that it was around $342 if I remember correctly without checking my account. I did purchase it but sent it back because I preferred another one. I wonder since she had two different problems with it, I'm sure Ripka would fix it for her....but would we be treated the same? ETA: I just saw Waterbaby's statement that Diamonique would replace or fix. So as long as that's covered, I wouldn't worry about stones falling out because they would be replaced! Enjoy it! It's a beauty!