Super Contributor

J311430 pink diamonique baquette band ring - the pink is a soft pretty color. It fits my finger like a glove. This one is easily worn everyday. It has a nice sparkle to it.

J320143 pink halo ring. This is another beautiful pink ring. I love the style of it. And it fits beautifully. A ring that can be worn everyday if you wish to.

Honored Contributor

Pepper ~ Lovely ring choices....I was eyeing that halo ring the other week....that baguette would look stunning next to a solitaire! Wear those beauties in the best of health....and stay warm!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

Thanks, MickD. It is so cold here & supposed to be all week. At least today we have sunshine! I'm ready to move somewhere warmer!!!

I'm looking forward to Judith's upcoming shows. I wonder what the TSV will be??

Honored Contributor

Pepper ~ Good question! I just look forward to hanging out with everyone...it's so much fun!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

Congrats Pepper on you beautiful new rings...particularly love that band ring in pink - looks gorgeous!!!! Wear in good health and enjoy.

Super Contributor
Beautiful choices Pepper! love the pink ! You Can dream of spring early Smiley Happy Enjoy them !
Super Contributor

Hi Pepper - your new pink rings are great choices and very pretty shades of pink. Enjoy wearing them. Sending some Fla. sunshine your way!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, Enjoy wearing your new pink rings.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2015 newjerseygirl said:

Hi Pepper, Enjoy wearing your new pink rings. Some pretty pink things are just perfect right now. It has been a horrible, cold, and snowy few weeks.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor
Enjoy your new rings Pepper. I just received the pink halo ring today, and love it. I had no idea there was a pink baguette ring. Thanks for the post. I'm wondering if this band ring can be worn with the halo ring. On second thought, I ordered it in the yellow to wear with the east west yellow emerald cut ring. They both have the same rope borders around the ring.