Valued Contributor

J155717 $37.03

I FINALLY got into a couple of pages of my wish list and found this.

Valued Contributor

oops....enhanceR sorry

Super Contributor

I have it and love it - great when you want an all-silver look or when adding it to colorful beads! Congrats on the great price!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor
So agree with Jug. This is a fabulous piece that has a wonderful weight to it and looks fantastic on EVERYTHING you put it on! What a steal too!
Super Contributor

This is another fantastic price - a real traditional piece to wear with anything. Love mine and anything else from Silver Rodeo - perhaps my favorite collection of all time!! Or was this from Rodeo Romance - - no think it was Silver Rodeo. Well anyway happy that you picked it up at such a great price - enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

HI Ladies,I am wearing my new enhancer today.I have it on the leather cord with the brass toggle. It looks great if I may say so myself. Quite a chunk of jewelry for $37!

Last weekend,I bought a cuff at an antique store and think it may be CP. It has a row of feathers with 2 lapis stones on the end,2 pink mop ascending inward then a purple stone in the middle? Does this sound familiar to anyone? The hallmark is blurry so I'm not sure. TIA

Super Contributor
On 2/28/2015 pembroke said:

HI Ladies,I am wearing my new enhancer today.I have it on the leather cord with the brass toggle. It looks great if I may say so myself. Quite a chunk of jewelry for $37!

Last weekend,I bought a cuff at an antique store and think it may be CP. It has a row of feathers with 2 lapis stones on the end,2 pink mop ascending inward then a purple stone in the middle? Does this sound familiar to anyone? The hallmark is blurry so I'm not sure. TIA

Congrats, pembroke, to the "silver rodeo" enhancer. That was my very first collection from CPJ. I love the necklace and bought two bracelets, so I could lengthen it. You can also put two bracelets together (in my case I need 8") for an unusual necklace. You can tell I play with my jewelry.

If you can post a picture of the cuff you found, we may be able to help.