Super Contributor
Today on qvc plus Carolyn Pollack was on with a blonde host who usually is on in the overnight hours. I'm sorry, I don't know her name but she's sorta blondish with longer hair. Anyway, she was wearing a plain silver ring with a leaf. She wasn't presenting it at the time so no item number. For some reason I got distracted and someone changed the channel and now I can't find the ring here on qvc website. I tried everything! Anyone know which ring I'm talking about?
Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me find this!

Hi - I got to see this today. I think THIS might be the ring you're talking about. The host is Jennifer, and she mentioned it although I don't think it was presented. Smile

Super Contributor

Thank you!! Now I know why I couldn't find it because I just got a quick look and didn't realize it was a double finger ring with turqoise! I thought it was just the leaf, kind of a let down since sadly I just liked the plain silver leaf. THANK YOU so much for this, I was going crazy trying to find it!!
Super Contributor

Hi Beachy!

Was it this one Deb?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Respected Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jugtown said:

Hi Beachy!

Was it this one Deb?

Tks for posting this!! I loved the look, but wouldn't spend the $100. + on the other style. I didn't see this.

Super Contributor

jugtown- that is really nice, but no I think it was the one beach-mom found. I definitely saw a silver leaf but I didn't realize it was attached to another ring. Ugh ..I actually would like both of these rings IF they were just single rings..Smiley Sad. Thanks for helping!
Super Contributor

You're welcome!

Here's a nice ring . . it's a feather though, and it's on clearance:

Sterling Silver Feather Design Ring by American West - J319266

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

The host was also wearing J295110 earlier in the day.

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jugtown said:

You're welcome!

Here's a nice ring . . it's a feather though, and it's on clearance:

Sterling Silver Feather Design Ring by American West - J319266

i think they're all feathers even though I'm calling them leaves! That is a really nice ring too! I'm gonna check it out! My luck it'll be too wide..lol. I'm 5 '0 and have short fingers and don't like big jewelry. It seems everytime I find something I like there's always some problem..! Lol. Yep, just checked. Love the ring, love the price, too big for my fingers Smiley Sad.
Super Contributor

Kathoderay--no that is definitely not it. Thanks for your help though.