Respected Contributor

Or Paz Jewelry Comment or Reviews?

Anyone order this jewelry brand? Do you like it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Or Paz Jewelry Comment or Reviews?

I know there are many fans of Or Paz and I always watch their shows. However, I'm not a huge fan of a lot of oxidation, so I don't tend to buy much from their shows. I think I might have a piece or two that are just not my favorites. I do love to watch Danny when he's on. He's such a delight.

My absolute favorite for jewelry is Hagit Gorali. Her designs are so much more my taste that my jewelry box is full of pieces from her line.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Krimpette said:

I know there are many fans of Or Paz and I always watch their shows. However, I'm not a huge fan of a lot of oxidation, so I don't tend to buy much from their shows. I think I might have a piece or two that are just not my favorites. I do love to watch Danny when he's on. He's such a delight.

My absolute favorite for jewelry is Hagit Gorali. Her designs are so much more my taste that my jewelry box is full of pieces from her line.

I agree. I do think that Or Paz prices are great and the items are well made, but Hagit's designs are more interesting. They BOTH are a delight to watch.

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 turtle52 said:

I agree. I do think that Or Paz prices are great and the items are well made, but Hagit's designs are more interesting. They BOTH are a delight to watch.

Aren't they??? They have to be the two most unpretentious vendors on QVC. Both are so humble.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/17/2015 turtle52 said:

Aren't they??? They have to be the two most unpretentious vendors on QVC. Both are so humble.

Agreed. I ESPECIALLY love Hagit. She has such joy doing what she does and it shows. I love her voice and I love listening to her descriptions and inspirations. I could listen to her all day. Although I also like Danny, he is a bit hyper for me.

Trusted Contributor

Both offer lovely pieces. If you like Israeli jewelry designs, I've enjoyed looking at some of the sellers on Etsy; just search "jewelry from Israel" there. Or Google "jewelry from Israel" to find multiple sellers online. Some of the items are very meaningful and beautiful. I've picked up a nice piece or two from TJ Maxx, too. Some of the pieces are specifically designed for members of the Jewish faith; others are simply beautifully crafted artisan jewelry that can be worn by anyone.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love it! I am a pearl girl, plus it is my birthstone, and they have some gorgeous items with pearls, I have a pair of earrings on my wishlist!

Respected Contributor

On 2/17/2015 GoodStuff said:

Some of the pieces are specifically designed for members of the Jewish faith; others are simply beautifully crafted artisan jewelry that can be worn by anyone.

Actually, there are pieces specifically designed for members of the Jewish faith and there are pieces specifically designed for all the faiths that would wear a cross.

Trusted Contributor

I am a fan of OR Paz and have several of their pieces. However The stones have fallen out of 2 of the rings I have purchased from them. The first one, I was able to catch the stone and glue it back in. The second one, I just noticed the stone was gone and could not find it. I sent it back for a refund. J286296 is one of my favorites and very comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/17/2015 DogLvr said:
On 2/17/2015 GoodStuff said:

Some of the pieces are specifically designed for members of the Jewish faith; others are simply beautifully crafted artisan jewelry that can be worn by anyone.

Actually, there are pieces specifically designed for members of the Jewish faith and there are pieces specifically designed for all the faiths that would wear a cross.

True. And other pieces are non-religious but just beautiful jewelry that anyone would love to wear!