Trusted Contributor

I was hoping Evine "Live" meant they would stop doing that dumb pre-recorded programming. Well........I guess "Live" doesn't really mean it's going to be live. I turned on TV this morning and there was the pre-recorded show from last night. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Oh well.........I do like shopping at ShopHQ (now of course Evine), but I don't see ANY improvements with this name change and they haven't offered a free shipping day in quite some time........sure hope they aren't going to do away with those because if so, my ordering will go way down with them. I only order larger items (i.e., stuff for my home) on those free shipping days. And if I want to order several pieces of clothing, I wait because they don't offer reduced shipping on subsequent items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine Live.....thumbs down

Not sure if I like it or not. I am not a steady customer and I rarely watch anyway which brings me to the word WATCH. Hopefully they will run out of them to sell and have more of a variety in their programming. It is almost like they are back in time. As old as I am I have found new homes for my watches.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/17/2015 bonnielu said:

Not sure if I like it or not. I am not a steady customer and I rarely watch anyway which brings me to the word WATCH. Hopefully they will run out of them to sell and have more of a variety in their programming. It is almost like they are back in time. As old as I am I have found new homes for my watches.

I could not agree more bonnielu!!! Sooooo tired of the endless watch shows!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Totally agree how many watches can you sell or buy....very boring programming and any clothing I have ever purchased was inferior quality and sizing unpredictable. Rarely ever watch but when I do turn in, they are selling, yes, watches
Esteemed Contributor

well I must have misunderstood...I thought I read where they will be live 24/7....now you say they are still doing prerecorded shows...I don't get that station on my cable..so I can only watch via my computer...you just saved me time from logging on to see what they are selling in the wee hours when I can't sleep...thanks...lol.....

Trusted Contributor

I also heard they were going to go back to live overnight shows. Just a guess - maybe they're still going to show reruns of the TSV presentation only(?) Oh well, who cares - I'm not impressed with any of the new items they're so excited about, nor do I like that it appears they've raised their prices. I've been enjoying watch Gems en Vogue today, but the prices seem high to me.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Shogirl said: I also heard they were going to go back to live overnight shows. Just a guess - maybe they're still going to show reruns of the TSV presentation only(?) Oh well, who cares - I'm not impressed with any of the new items they're so excited about, nor do I like that it appears they've raised their prices. I've been enjoying watch Gems en Vogue today, but the prices seem high to me.

Sadly to say, I have to end my love affair with Gems En Vogue jewelry. Micheal has sky rocketed his prices. Thanfully, I have a very large collection of his jewelry. I won't be buying anymore because of his high prices. Will continue to watch on occasion just to see what he's offering, but the best thing of all is, I won't be getting the high bills anymore to pay for them.

Super Contributor

I too tuned in and saw pre-recorded shows in the middle of the afternoon. They were re-playing their NYC Plaza shows which weren't that great the first time! Also, they used to have everything on 6 value pays practically everyday and now an item I am interested is only on 4 valuepay. So far, I see nothing better about the change and may find myself watching/spending less. Congrats Evine!

I see now that Michael's jewelry show this morning has 4 only value pays...big mistake.

Trusted Contributor

I could not believe how high the Gems En Vogue prices are now!!! Like you BlingQueen .....won't be buying any more of Michael's stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

yes those prices of MV's are stunning to say the least. I really like the blue topaz pendant and the earrings but I'm not willing to pay the price and I don't need earrings that size - I'd rather have them in a smaller more wearable size and for a lower price.