Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see the Tenorio butterfly cuff last night...or early this AM eastern time..I only saw a pic because I couldn't stay up for the presentation...there is no pic or video on the site today..anyway..I ordered it...it was so beautiful...I hope I like it..DH said if you don't just send it back...I have a problem with the small bracelets sometimes..my wrist is the only thing small on me lol and sometimes the bracelets are big even in a small...

Did anyone else order it...DW

Super Contributor

Yes . . it's insanely beautiful! I have the ring that matches it . . just don't know if I can afford the cuff right now, but man is it nice. If you click "enlarge" . . you can see it. Hopefully they'll present it.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Jugtown for telling me how to see it again..its stunning...There was a Tenorio inlay bracelet years ago that I loved but when I ordered it it was too big ...at that time the bracelets only came in one size...I do hope I love it..thanks..DW

I ordered through MR Rebates and saved 3% if that helps ya..DW

Super Contributor

Congrats to you on that cuff . . I can't wait to hear all about it! I ordered the new native pearl necklace in 36"" . . I think it'll look nice doubled with one strand higher up . . love that look!

I have that red coral super naja (the model had on) - that and the Sleeping Beauty version are my most fave enhancers . . that price is REALLY good too!

Trusted Contributor

I've been wanting the coral Naja...I have the big native pearl necklace I got from Carolyn's site a few months ago..the beads are about 1/2 inch that I wear the silver Naja and love that...My next purchase will probably be the coral Naja..That new Native Pearl necklace was beautiful too ...but alas..I think the bracelet is enough this time around....maybe....DW

Super Contributor

Oh yeah baby, the super najas look FAB on those super NPs!!

Super Contributor

Jug = I ordered the 36"" beads too - we definitely will make good use of that one for all our ""pretties"" LOL

wanting the Tenorio cuff to match the ring also but doin't know for sure if I will order it- love it though! Congrats to all who get it for sure

Super Contributor

Just took a look at the Tenorio cuff - definitely too much for me - but maybe it will show up on CP's site or Ebay some day- for me - I can't pay $400.

Trusted Contributor

Roderick Tenorio's jewelry seems unavailable anywhere now. I bought 2 Tenorio pieces about 6-8 months ago thru CP's store on Amazon at a great price and now there are none left. I'm SOOO glad that I found them. Carolyn's website also doesn't have any of his pieces any longer. The only way to get them now seems to be on the Bay.