Respected Contributor

What's Going On With Eternagold?

It seems like QVC and vendor Ted Leach have forgotten about Eternagold. It's never on the air anymore. Also, only a few of the pieces have easy pay online. A lot of the items are on clearance (with very little off), as well. Are they going to discontinue it due to lack of interest (theirs--Ted and QVC)? If they're going out of business, why not put items on easy pay so customers can more easily afford to buy the brand?

Honored Contributor

Re: What's Going On With Eternagold?

I can't imagine how a plain gold product can compete with resin/gold, and some of the EternaGold pieces have gotten brutal and discouraging reviews. I've just recently received two of the EG rolling rings, wear them almost every day, and NO problems but some of the "q critics" have claimed that those rings crack into powder if you look at them. Not MY personal experience, but a first time buyer might be discouraged.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, bring back Ted !

Esteemed Contributor

I have several bangles and love them! I have always enjoyed Ted on air, hope the Q keeps the brand!

Regular Contributor

I love the rolling rings too. I have one and if still available will get another - that's a good idea to wear 2 of them.

Frequent Contributor

One thing is that if you try to resell Eterna Gold, you can forget about it. No one will buy it because of the resin factor.

Perhaps to some it is not an investment.

Honored Contributor

I know Vicenzagold is built on resin, but I can't seem to find any references anywhere online that says EternaGold contains resin. As far as the rolling rings, there is a slight issue because they seem to be smaller than expected in some sizes, and even when I have to give them a push to get them over my finger joints, they haven't bent a bit. One of the things I hated about the new resin/gold jewelry is that you never feel sure what you've got, but my rolling rings seem fine. Hope you enjoy if you buy, juliet.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/16/2015 GGBOXERS said:

One thing is that if you try to resell Eterna Gold, you can forget about it. No one will buy it because of the resin factor.

Perhaps to some it is not an investment.

I believe you are mistaken. I sold a piece years ago and there was no problem at all. My pieces do not have resin in them, not do any pieces I have seen on air.

Trusted Contributor

I wear Eternagold hoop earrings almost everyday. I have several different pairs of a variety of sizes. But like with all 14k, it is too expensive to buy now.

Eternagold quality is very high and no resin is in the pieces. That is a different line of jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Where did anyone get the idea Eternagold has resin in it? It doesn't. How do these rumors even start?