Trusted Contributor
I received my second piece of Scott Kay jewelry. It is a bolo bracelet J320773. My first thought as I saw it in the baggie is that it was small. After I pulled it out of the baggie and felt the weight of the bracelet, I loved the size. I had forgotten what solid silver feels like. I love it! It is such a smoothe, sleek bracelet and the weight makes it drape like no one's business. I have a 7" wrist and got the 8". I like drape. I like this bracelet so much I am thinking about getting a second one in the 7-1/4". As I watched the shows almost two weeks ago I liked the pieces, but I am really a gemstone girl. Then it was mentioned it is solid silver. Yup. That started my frenzy of ordering 5 pieces. I can not wait until the others arrive. I am on wailist but got there pretty quick so am hoping it all will be filled. This particular bracelet has a single amethyst on the clasp. Honestly it is so tiny and only on one side so it's not really all that noticeable. I would have included a stone on each side. The clasp I feel is backward. I wear it on my left wrist like I do all my bracelets but I have to use my thumb to open the clasp instead of my finger because of the location. Also, the open spot where the spring clasp is is very noticeable. So, yes, there are some things I would change. But, I still love this bracelet. I am a no jewelry worn in the house kinda gal. It comes off first thing when I walk in the door. I am wearing this bracelet to bed. It's so .... Luxurious that it feels like I am wearing white gold. I don't even like white gold but for some reason I like the idea of it in this bracelet. It's a keeper. I am looking forward to more pieces from this line and really hope Q doesn't make unreasonable demands that the quality goes down and the prices go up. I feel like I got my money's worth and then some. I will be back for more as long as quality and price points are like the debut.
Contributor

Congrats on your new bracelet! Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

Thank you for such a great review. Enjoy your beautiful bracelet!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/13/2015 fluffy-2 said:

Congrats on your new bracelet! Enjoy it!

Thank you. I also am on wait list for the bangle that you bought in multiples.
Trusted Contributor
On 2/13/2015 customer 5 said:

Thank you for such a great review. Enjoy your beautiful bracelet!!!

You are welcome. I find reviews helpful so when something wows me I have to share! :-)