Esteemed Contributor

Micheal's next TTV will be February 16th, and he's offering huge, long dangling earrings in your choice of gemstones. Will be on ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor
Well, that's one that will easy to resist. I can't wear long dangly earrings.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Kachina624 said: Well, that's one that will easy to resist. I can't wear long dangly earrings.

I'm also safe Kachina. I don't even wear earrings. Money saved there.

Honored Contributor

I love Michael's gemstones but his earrings are just too heavy for me.

Super Contributor

Thanks Bling! I do wear earrings and his earrings are just beautiful. I guess my credit card is in trouble that day???!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

Wish he'd do more stud earrings. I have his peridot oval ones and they're exquisite.

Super Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Wish he'd do more stud earrings. I have his peridot oval ones and they're exquisite.

I have a whole bunch of Michael's studs and they are the bomb!! I have peridot ones too and they're just gorgeous!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

Oh, to be young and have a swan neck! That's a look I like on other women, just not on me.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the heads up. I'll take a pass on those, I am not a big fan of really long earrings. I caved the last time he was there and bought the mermaid with coral earrings - they are pretty big for me so I'm going to have to behave on this visit - unless he bring the baby honkers in another gemstone collection. i bought the blue topaz and would love to have the citrine version. I'd like that size in a pendant as well - that's on my personal wish list if he brings them out.