Contributor

MORE SCOTT KAY DESIGNS PLEASE!!!

QVC please bring more Scott Kay jewelry! I really would like to see some pieces with gemstones like citrine , blue topaz, amethyst and also larger and bolder designs in silver. Just keep the use of DMQ to minimum... Give us the real deal!

Contributor

Re: MORE SCOTT KAY DESIGNS PLEASE!!!

I bought the guardian bracelet and although dainty its beautiful, looking forward to some color like you said. like this new line though. Don't be mad at me Ripka ladies but im tired of her stuff, Love the John Hardy, Im on that and Barbara Bixby. soo expensive. Want to start collecting and incorporate real gold in with these pieces

Super Contributor

Sorry, but not for me. I don't really care for the heavy oxidation on these pieces...my style tends to be more classic and less toward edgy goth. To those who love his line, how wonderful to have a new "designer" available at QVC. One question I have, in what country are these pieces made? The listings just say "imported"

Contributor

On 2/8/2015 smarty said:

Sorry, but not for me. I don't really care for the heavy oxidation on these pieces...my style tends to be more classic and less toward edgy goth. To those who love his line, how wonderful to have a new "designer" available at QVC. One question I have, in what country are these pieces made? The listings just say "imported"

I don't know where these pieces made and I don't care as long as quality is there.

Super Contributor

I was curious because QVC usually identifies the country of origin. If anyone else knows, that would be useful information to have.

Regular Contributor

aren't they made in Bali??? I think that they have talked about him being there as well as Angela before. Definitely the Bali style of jewelry.

Super Contributor

Hmm, not sure I would call it Bali style...that's more John Hardy. Kay seems to be more gothic than island influenced.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't really overly impressed with what I saw last week, but do agree that I hope they don't turn this line into just another excuse to sell fake diamonds.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I agree and feel this line could be the new and upcoming darling of the Q jewelry lines. I was very happy to see a fresh designer added to designer silver day and look forward to seeing how this line expands moving forward. I purchased the entire suite that was offered as a OTO - the cross ring, pendant and earrings. The workmanship is superb with just the smallest touch of DMQ - almost un-noticeable. I will wear these statement pieces often. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

To me, the Scott Kay designs offered a few different styles. His cross and guardian angel pieces weren't my style; however, I fell in love with the Bolo pieces, which to me are more "clean." I bought J320614, the Bolo link sterling and gemstone bracelet. It's quite lovely - sleek, very weighty, and with a beautiful clasp. I'm definitely looking forward to adding more pieces from this collection!