Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen re: Judith's 3-stone blue topaz sparkler

Did you receive your ring yet? Mine's still "in process"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen re: Judith's 3-stone blue topaz sparkler

Hi there Sammycat! I did review it but it was in on another thread. Anyway, yes, I did receive it and at first I said to myself, oh oh, this may be going back because the ring is very petite and you know I love bold rings. The ring itself is very thin. The color is nice and bright and the stones were intact, etc.

I'm just not one for small petite rings, but this ring is 100 percent a keeper!!!!! I'll tell you why. First of all, I'm glad I didn't go for the huge east west blue topaz ring. I think this little ring has it all over it. The color of the stones is like a Caribbean Ocean color. It's the most gorgeous color for blue topaz I have ever seen!!! The stones pack a huge punch of color just like Judith said they would. What I love also was the way the thin shank had like a hint of sparkle from the tiny diamonique stones. It was like stars in the sky twinkling. I am not kidding. For a small ring it just packs so much punch!! You won't be disappointed at all. If I had to choose between the east/west blue topaz and this one that we ordered, hands down it would be the petite blue topaz ring. When you put that ring on, wait until you see how much color and sparkle it gives off. Even my hubby said it packed a lot of punch of color. I wish Judith would make a small little ring guard to go with these rings. I would purchase that also. I'm also thinking of purchasing the citrine one too since I've seen this one in person. This ring gets 10 stars easily.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I knew they'd be petite from the online measurements, but I was hoping for a kapow on the color punch...and you confirm that it's got a lot of kapow!

Did you notice she has a peridot version now on the listing--but it's on waitlist? Of course now I have to have all four colors! I have some thin diamonique bands of hers somewhere in my jewelry box, or some white sapphire bands of my own -- great idea you had on the ring guard/stacking look!

Thanks for such an extensive review, Blingie!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Sammycat1 said:

I knew they'd be petite from the online measurements, but I was hoping for a kapow on the color punch...and you confirm that it's got a lot of kapow!

Did you notice she has a peridot version now on the listing--but it's on waitlist? Of course now I have to have all four colors! I have some thin diamonique bands of hers somewhere in my jewelry box, or some white sapphire bands of my own -- great idea you had on the ring guard/stacking look!

Thanks for such an extensive review, Blingie!

My pleasure Sammycat. I hope you get yours soon. I'm anxious to hear your review also. I'd love to see your face when you see the color of the stones. Thank you for letting me know about the peridot. I had no idea. I'm going to put myself on waitlist for that one. I bet the green color is very vibrant. I'm happy I didn't pass these rings up.

I didn't order anything from the Tuscon shows because there was just too much turquoise for me. Not a fan of turquoise, but I did order a ring that I've been watching every day for like a month. It's a five stone yellow citrine ring from Micheal. I was hoping it would have gone down in price, but it didn't. I did though get free shipping on it. That's what made me order it. I'm still going to watch it for the next thirty days to see if it gets reduced in price. Hoping for a price adjustment. It's Item 141-576 from Micheal V. I don't have a yellow citrine ring at all, so this was a must have for me. I'll be waiting with baited breath to hear your review of the gorgeous blue topaz ring. Off to the peridot waitlist list{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that Michael V citrine ring is a beast, and I mean that in a good way! I can't remember ever having seen it -- where have I been?

I totally agree on all the turquoise. First we had a boatload of drusy, then black spinel, now the sleeping beauty turquoise!

Glad you got on waitlist for that peridot. I bet it will be fantastic. I'll give you a review on the blue topaz sparkler as soon as I receive it.

You know, I think we're sisters from a different mother...we end up buying the same Judith pieces - LOL!

Super Contributor

BlingQueen, thanks for your awesome review of this ring. Its going on my soon to order list!!!

Sammycat, I am hoping you will also post a review when you receive yours.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, thanks for your awesome review of this ring. Its going on my soon to order list!!!

Sammycat, I am hoping you will also post a review when you receive yours.

Hi there Pepper:

The ring is so pretty. What I was impressed with the most was the little twinkling like stars twinkling in the sky down the shank of the ring. You will love it I'm sure. It was also priced right too. Judith did very well on this one.

Trusted Contributor

Hi BlingQueen022, congratulations on your blue sparkler. It's on my wishlist ! Please could you let me know if the ring has an under gallery ? Thanks/ Anisha
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2015 anisha said: Hi BlingQueen022, congratulations on your blue sparkler. It's on my wishlist ! Please could you let me know if the ring has an under gallery ? Thanks/ Anisha
Hi there Anisha. Thank you. Yep, this ring sure does have an under gallery. I'm happy about that. It's totally electric in the sparkle. You will love this ring. I'm hoping by now Sammycat has received hers. I'm anxious for her review.
Esteemed Contributor

Mine's finally "out for delivery" today. It probably will take at least until 4 p.m., though. I'll keep you posted.