Trusted Contributor

Reviewing: Judith Ripka J293273

What a disappointment!!! The bracelet arrived today and when I took it out of the box, I knew right away that it was not the right piece for me and upset that it was so dull. The silver seems almost dirty, like it was worn for a while and then sent back. The gemstones don't sparkle as you would expect on a $481.00 piece of jewelry. Honestly, all I can say is what a rip off!!!! I am saving my hard earned money and sending it back, wayyyyyy back!

This is now the third or fourth piece of JR I have sent back over the past couple years. I think I ned to give JR a rest. Can't say I didn't try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reviewing: Judith Ripka J293273

I believe her pieces are way over priced. I have never purchased any because of the prices.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/6/2015 sunshine 919 said:

I believe her pieces are way over priced. I have never purchased any because of the prices.

I agree whole heartedly!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 sunshine 919 said:

I can say that for all of QVC designers.

Honored Contributor

Gigy - oh no! Are you going to return for another one? I just opened mine (got it yesterday but waited to open now that DH is out.....ha!). Anyway, based on your review I tentatively opened the package......very well wrapped. The bracelet is stunning. Shiny silver and gems. I think nowadays it's a cr*p shoot as to what one receives.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 MickD said: Gigy - oh no! Are you going to return for another one? I just opened mine (got it yesterday but waited to open now that DH is out.....ha!). Anyway, based on your review I tentatively opened the package......very well wrapped. The bracelet is stunning. Shiny silver and gems. I think nowadays it's a cr*p shoot as to what one receives.

MickD, I am really happy to hear that your bracelet is in perfect condition and that you love it. I wanted to love mine too, but going to send it back and just not attempt to get another one and gamble as to what the next one will be like. i also was thinking how for me, the whole scale of the bracelet is too much. I would love the same piece in a more delicate version and something I could wear daily. Enjoy your bracelet and wear it in good health.

Super Contributor

gigy, thanks for your review. I"m sorry it wasn't for you.

MickD, thanks for adding your review on this thread. This piece is calling me!! And I know if you like I will also. Hopefully next visit it will be on easy pay for me!

Honored Contributor

Pepper ~ you would love this twin/sister gal....I am really being choosy about my pieces now and this one is really pretty!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G