Super Contributor

Reviews on new items received

Just received 3 of Judith's new items from her last visit:

J320026 - Tanzanite hoop and charm earrings - these are small/petite hoops and the color of the tanzanite is a medium blue-violet. These are very pretty and comfortable if you are looking for a smaller size hoop.

J320022 - Multigem thin cuff - the cuff opens from the top and each side has a cluster of beautiful bezel stones in tanzanite/chrome diopside/blue zircon. The stones really stand out in this design and the silver of the cuff has the beautiful berge texture design.

J338561 - 36" Blue topaz & black pearl necklace - I wish this necklace was presented when Judith was on. It is a very beautiful necklace. Each of the 4 BT faceted stones (double sided) is at least 7 cts. The color of the stones are a medium blue (not as deeply saturated as the BT on the Verona band ring) but beautiful nonetheless. The necklace has 2 black pearls and 6 stations of double-sided dmq stones set in a pretty square setting. All in all this necklace is just beautiful and a keeper.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Reviews on new items received

Thank you for such detailed reviews. It is nice to know the stones on the necklace are double-sided. Sounds like everything you recieved is a keeper. Enjoy!!! :-)
Trusted Contributor

Hi donnaluby, congratulations on your new treasures and thank you for the reviews. Enjoy them.
Super Contributor

Sakuya - thank you for your comments. I am happy with all of these lovely pieces.

Super Contributor

anisha, I've been wearing and enjoying my new treasures. Thankyou!

Honored Contributor

Donna - ITA with not showing the new stuff.....I hate when the Q does that....wear your stuff in the best of health!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

MickD, thank you - I hope the new things that weren't presented last visit will be shown on a future date.

Super Contributor

It sounds like you hit a trifecta. They sound great! Enjoy wearing them!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

BGDC - thank you for your kind words and comments.