Esteemed Contributor
Sorry if someone posted about this but I noticed they will be doing shows from NYC during Valentines weekend and Trollbeads have quite a few shows.
Honored Contributor

That's interesting. They don't have Trollbeads on their website right now. I wonder if they'll be selling them regularly or if this is just a special show. I've got so many Trollbeads. I've sold some on eBay, but I finally gave up because they just aren't good sellers--at least not for me. I've got lots of retired ones. I was able to sell the ones with gold, but not the others.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/5/2015 NickNack said:

That's interesting. They don't have Trollbeads on their website right now. I wonder if they'll be selling them regularly or if this is just a special show. I've got so many Trollbeads. I've sold some on eBay, but I finally gave up because they just aren't good sellers--at least not for me. I've got lots of retired ones. I was able to sell the ones with gold, but not the others.

I remember years ago discussing them with a jewelry and he was very knowledgable. I don't have any or any of the Pandora. iMHO I think Pandora is overrated. I would pr fer a gold Trollbead bracelet if I were to start one. Still not sure, because I have a very tiny wrist and I didn't like the weight on it every time I picked something up and the bracelet falling to my hand. They are having quite a few shows that weekend so I'll watch.
Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2015 ANewHue said:

I remember years ago discussing them with a jewelry and he was very knowledgable. I don't have any or any of the Pandora. iMHO I think Pandora is overrated. I would pr fer a gold Trollbead bracelet if I were to start one. Still not sure, because I have a very tiny wrist and I didn't like the weight on it every time I picked something up and the bracelet falling to my hand. They are having quite a few shows that weekend so I'll watch.

I have a small wrist, too. It's 5 1/2". The Trollbeads bracelets come in different sizes, so you could find one that fits you. The Trollbeads are heavier than Pandora, which you probably know. I have a Pandora bracelet, too, and I think I prefer the size of their beads.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/5/2015 ANewHue said:

I have a small wrist, too. It's 5 1/2". The Trollbeads bracelets come in different sizes, so you could find one that fits you. The Trollbeads are heavier than Pandora, which you probably know. I have a Pandora bracelet, too, and I think I prefer the size of their beads.

I had ordered one from Samuel b. Several years ago, I really liked the stones in the silver but it just annoyed me when I tried it so I sent it back and I never send anything back. Thanks for the info.
Trusted Contributor

I love Trollbeads - I have 6 bracelets. I do order from Trollbeads.com. You can purchase a six bead collection for a discounted price.

I personally do not care for Pandora or Camilia. IMO the Trollbeads are more brilliant in color.

Trusted Contributor
I would like to try one of these types of bracelets but there are so many to choose from. Too many. And I have heard charms from each vendor won't fit other vendor's bracelets. So how does one make a choice? I want them all lined up in person so I can decide. I don't see that happening.
Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2015 Pie1993 said:

I love Trollbeads - I have 6 bracelets. I do order from Trollbeads.com. You can purchase a six bead collection for a discounted price.

I personally do not care for Pandora or Camilia. IMO the Trollbeads are more brilliant in color.

I have a number of Troll bracelets too. My first one my husband bought me when we were in Copenhagen. I really wasn't familiar with this type charm bracelet. The one that I wear the most is black and white. I've had it for years and still when I wear it, I receive compliments.

I was told that Pandora charms were (originally) made by the same company that made Troll beads.

If you are interested in charms and beads, there is a huge sale of the real deal here.

Honored Contributor
On 2/5/2015 Pie1993 said:

I agree!!!

(But I only have three Trollbeads bracelets.)

Honored Contributor

I have a jeweler who is a client and he has had Trollbeads for years, because they are the best quality.

I started a necklace because a few charms look fine on their snake chain.