Esteemed Contributor
Your Bixby'ys ring will be too big. The ring runs a little large, at least for my regular size finger. Glad I didn't order up. I'm also happy I ordered two of these rings.the ring is overly beautiful. Very comfortable to ear. It is gorgeous. Received the Iolite today snd the color saturation is great and it sparkles like crazy. Can't wait to see the garnet in person. This is a beautiful, well done designed ring!!
Esteemed Contributor
Forgive the typos. Can't edit. Typed from an IPad that types wrong letters when you punch the right ones. Sorry about that.
Esteemed Contributor

That was a beautiful ring for a great price. It went so fast,too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I got in only when they had the garnet left. But I wasn't sure if I truly got one or not, because right after I placed the order, it went on wait list. Also wasn't sure about the comfort factor; I was also afraid that it would dig into the size of my fingers. Oh well. I made it possible for someone else to enjoy!

BlingQueen, your ring sounds lovely! Wear in good health!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/4/2015 JavaQueen said:

I got in only when they had the garnet left. But I wasn't sure if I truly got one or not, because right after I placed the order, it went on wait list. Also wasn't sure about the comfort factor; I was also afraid that it would dig into the size of my fingers. Oh well. I made it possible for someone else to enjoy!

BlingQueen, your ring sounds lovely! Wear in good health!

Thank you JavaQueen. Another poster said she was on wait list and her ring shipped. Yours probably will too. Hang in there, it's worth the wait. I hope you get yours.