New Contributor

I have been watching QVC for a while now, I have ordered a few things, but not jewelry as of yet, and the reason is that I would love if QVC would base their price on appraisals, this is also a way the customer will know that they are buying the real thing, because now a day costume jewelry looks just as good as the real thing. They always have the retail,retailer can charge anything they want.

Valued Contributor
please compose your writing and spelling with more care.
New Contributor

my writing I believe I got my point across. And as for a couple of missed spelled words who don't.

Valued Contributor
?
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/3/2015 Thifty said:

my writing I believe I got my point across. And as for a couple of missed spelled words who don't.

I agree with you. It wasn't hard to figure out what you said. I too, would love it if QVC would post appraisals during presentation. Hsn and Shophq does.
Honored Contributor
They used to post appraisals but they they were so inflated they were ridiculous. An appraisal is just one person's opinion. They were useless.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I agree that Q is the least informative company on air. If you do not have presentation video available you have clue of dimensions. Not to mention I would like to have an info about sizes,weights and treatments of the gems. Only shophq gives you this detailed information. As for grammar, some of us are forigners like myself, some are not educated well, but people want to communicate and let us be more tolerant to each other.
Valued Contributor
On 2/3/2015 sylviahomeatlast said: please compose your writing and spelling with more care.

Please construct your sentence with more care.

Respected Contributor
On 2/5/2015 Margo Channing said:
On 2/3/2015 sylviahomeatlast said: please compose your writing and spelling with more care.

Please construct your sentence with more care.

LOL
Honored Contributor

I understood what you were saying. As for the jewelry, Q does state exactly what the jewelry is such as Carolyn Pollack pieces. I do trust them in that regard, however I believe that Carolyn Pollack's line is reasonable and it is all made in the USA. The quality is good. Everything else seems a bit pricey like JR pieces.