Super Contributor

What jewelry are you wearing today?

I'm in my Johnny Cash mode - dressed all in black.

watch black

ring

and the earrings which match the ring above

cuff

and my cobbled together charm necklace

Valued Contributor

Re: What jewelry are you wearing today?

I love your outfit and the jewelry is fabulous. I would love to own the cuff. I wear Ripka jewelry everyday. It is just the most beautiful and wearable jewelry. I love all of your posts. I am reading all of the Ripka posts from the last visit and enjoying. Thanks to everyone for the entertainment. It is really a let down when it is all over until the next time. Sending well wishes to all of you.

Valued Contributor

(Oops, none of this is Ripka!)

I'm wearing my beloved VT Luxe watch in silver

sterling hoops and my new Steel by Design calla lily ring which I simply adore:

Stainless Steel Calla Lily Wrap Design Ring

Honored Contributor

I am wearing a Carolyn Pollack ring, a Victoria Wieck ring, steel by design bracelet, Emma Skye two tone necklace with a Toscana Italiana enhancer. I guess I am a walking commercial for everyone:-)

Super Contributor

for work today: brite night silver earrings, old 36" dmq. by the yard workhorse with more recent estate chain with slanted cushion cut stations, black ceramic watch and silver stack ring. ta-da!

Respected Contributor

Sonia Bitton diamond hoop earrings 18k white gold, Sonia Bitton 18 k wg heart pendant with rubies and diamonds,my wedding ring, my right hand Samuel Behnam 14k wg ring with rubies and diamonds and Sonia Bitton white st.steel watch with Brilliante.
Frequent Contributor

Today I'm wearing J290952 (status link inserts) with the toggle closure part from J290467 (the pearl necklace system) to create a 16 inch necklace. On the necklace I have J293258 (cross enhancer). When the the status link inserts went on clearance I jumped on them and have been very happy with them. I love that I have a great looking 16 inch necklace - it's hard to find necklaces in that length.

P.S. I just noticed there is a new button called "recommend product". I used that to provide links to these items on QVC. However, they are all sold out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Honored Contributor

Diamonique

Esteemed Contributor

Gold watch, gold button earrings, engagement diamond and two wedding bands on my left hand, ruby and diamond ring on my right hand.

Honored Contributor

All 18K gold like I usually wear. Necklace with pendent, wedding set, 3 bangles. And earrings. That's it.