Respected Contributor

Has anyone sized an Epiphany ring?

I wear a size 5 and the closest size available is a size 7. Wondering if anyone has sized up or down.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone sized an Epiphany ring?

That is pretty delicate sizing even with all gold. I think you might want to ask a reputable jeweler and if not, get one of those ringy thingy's at Wal-Mart. I keep them in my dresser drawer as sometimes I lose them and use them to downsize rings for different hands and for the days I lose water weight.

Honored Contributor

I have not tried sizing any Epiphany since it says not to size them on the product info. If you decide to try and it turns out okay, please post !
Super Contributor

I've had a couple of Tacori IV Epiphany rings sized, but only from 5 to 4 3/4. There's a tiny visible line on the back of the ring (the jeweler warned me there would be, so it wasn't a surprise or disappointment) but otherwise nothing bad happened. I don't know that I'd go up or down more than one size in any ring; I'd be nervous about the stones not being as secure as they should be.

Respected Contributor

To size a ring 2 sizes is a lot even for 14K gold. Epiphany is costume jewelry and I doubt sizing would be an option.

Trusted Contributor

Epiphany is plated, so I doubt it can be sized---definitely not up.

Super Contributor

can't be safely sized and you should never size either up or down more than 1 full size - could change the shape of the design - according to my jeweler.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all so much. DARN! Sounds like it's not a good idea.

Honored Contributor

They have ring snuggies at Walmart for $2.88. I think it will take down 1 size. They are in a pkg. It is different sizes of plastic tubing that you slip on the ring. There are different sizes for different size bands. If anyone is interested they are located in the earring dept. You would have to ask someone to show you where they are. I have a ring I purchased for my middle finger but it also looks nice on my ring finger so the ring snuggie came in handy for me.

Honored Contributor

Epiphany is not costume jewelry, its sterling. The problem is the plating.