Super Contributor

Yo! - 1/31/15 - Miss Judie's in the house!

Good afternoon and happy Saturday to us all!

Bring out the long underwear ( Are they even made any more?); we're in the midst of a deep freeze. And we may be joined by the white fluffy stuff tomorrow night. Goodbye January!

I am waiting for DS#2 and DTGD to pop in, and maybe stay for dinner, so I hope I get a chance to complete this. By the way, DTGD's vocabulary is outstanding, and her usage is spot on. She amazes me every time I see her. She got her "report card" yesterday and received good on everything except hopping on one foot. This child continues to walk.run on her tippy toes, which requires balance, be is unable to do a one foot hop. Too funny. Currently her new favs are Octonauts, and she's very excited because her daddy bought her a slew of them today. I think I shall soon be playing with them.

DS#2 has decided not to seek political office after all.

I look forward to chatting with many of you at none tonight and during the shows tomorrow. I was gasping earlier when I looked at some of the new stuff. Gorgeous!

Hope to see you at nine tonight!

Valued Contributor

Re: Yo! - 1/31/15 - Miss Judie's in the house!

Hi Kappie: You bet long underwear is still made. Many people work in the cold. I still do and wear mine for extra warmth...it's all in the layering.

Anxious to see Judith and all her new goodies! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi Kappie!

I've already purchased the rolling bracelet in SS. I have the rose and just love it. I'm going to need a 3rd arm soon ...

Frequent Contributor

As I have told you before, all of your efforts have paid off ten fold. I know you are so very proud of your wonderful GD but you should be just as proud of yourself. Enjoy the shows everyone and stay safe and warm. Love, Sir Cancel

Honored Contributor

Hey Judie

Esteemed Contributor

Finally, some nice jewelry to break up these winter doldrums! 9 p.m. eastern can't come fast enough!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Finally, some nice jewelry to break up these winter doldrums! 9 p.m. eastern can't come fast enough!

I agree! I can't wait for all the jewelry to start. I already ordered the Iolite Bixby tsv ring because I don't own a thing in Iolite and the price just couldn't be beat. I have a ring of Judith's on waitlist. So far, that's about all I want from these shows, but we'll see, lol.

Forgot to mention, don't forget the Tuscon event. That will be coming up too. Have to save some room for that.

Trusted Contributor

I wish I could make tonight's shows but I can't.

I will catch some tomorrow though!!

Happy Shopping my lovely Ripkanistas!!!!

(Save a seat on the BGB for me)

Trusted Contributor

So am I the only dork who didn't realize jewelry day was starting this evening? I could have missed 3 hours of jewelry before tuning in at midnight!!!
Super Contributor

I'll be there, Kappy!!!! Not sure about when tomorrow, but tonight for sure! TTYL Smiley Happy)