Respected Contributor

Does anyone have these Barbara Bixby earrings?

J296673 Flower gemstone hoop and charm or J289601 Feather earrings. I don't have any of her pieces but am thinking of trying a fun pair of her earrings. Wondering if these are really worth it. Thanks. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone have these Barbara Bixby earrings?

HI,I have both styles.The flower charms I own are from their first run in amy. I have the rhodolite feather earrings and they are some of my favorite BB earrings.I have been collecting for a long time and have quite a few. They are not for the meek though.They are large and in charge. I have the matching feather charm that I prefer to wear on the leather bracelet with circle. The flower charm style is more demure but lovely. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair. HTH with your decision. Enjoy her shows!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have these Barbara Bixby earrings?

On 1/31/2015 pembroke said:

HI,I have both styles.The flower charms I own are from their first run in amy. I have the rhodolite feather earrings and they are some of my favorite BB earrings.I have been collecting for a long time and have quite a few. They are not for the meek though.They are large and in charge. I have the matching feather charm that I prefer to wear on the leather bracelet with circle. The flower charm style is more demure but lovely. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair. HTH with your decision. Enjoy her shows!

Thanks so much for your input! It's so hard to decide on items when I haven't seen them aired and there aren't any videos, just have a pic or two to judge them on. So opinions help. Thank you! Smiley Happy