Frequent Contributor

So much for sensible resolutions

Designer Silver Day has not even started and I think I've ordered 6 pieces. I couldn't stop thinking about the Bixby opal cross and just caved on that one. Really nice choices this time. I really like the rare times when Bixby leads even though I like others a lot as well.
Super Contributor

Re: So much for sensible resolutions

I hear you TracyTracy! I ordered Barbara's TSV ring and this is my first piece of hers. I had said no more buying! After this weekend, I do need to stick to the no buying motto!

Do you own a lot of Bixby items? Cannot wait for this ring and the stone, Iolite looks wonderful and the price just seems really incredible.

Good luck Sunday watching and happy shopping!

Nancy from MA!

Frequent Contributor

I probably have 10 bixby pieces off the top of my head. Pricey..yes..but I have never regretted a purchase I kept after inspecting. They are timeless I think.
Valued Contributor

The new jewelry is nice,but I will not be buying.I look thru my jewelry and believe or not I am happy.Except for Scott Kay and Ripka , Robert Morris,I have pieces from these designers. Most of theses pieces are similar to pieces I have, with the exception of jai elephant cuff. You can admire beauty without buying it.
Valued Contributor

I know what you mean! I SO wanted to be good, but I've also already ordered 4 Bixby and 1 Scott Kay. I DO like that there is more EP this time for a change!

Respected Contributor

I would have escaped with only the BB TSV (the price was just too good to pass that one up), but then Judith Ripka had to come out with the goldtone version of my favorite watch of all time, at a great price and great S&H. I resisted for a while and then I caved. I told myself that since it is on advance order, I can cancel it if I change my mind (I know that I won't).

Fortunately, I was able to resist everything else.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful selection of jewelry,but nothing that spoke to me. Congrats to those who took the plunge. As for me, I was able to cross the mine field and did not get wounded.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Sometimes you just have to take the plunge. Enjoy your pieces!!!

Honored Contributor

Bixby is often available at TJ Maxx but you have to ask for it. It's hugely discounted. That opal cross was gorgeous. Congratulations to those who got it, and enjoy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment