Trusted Contributor
Anybody have experience with this line? They have a website. And I guess they do home parties, although, I've not heard of any, in my area. They do charm necklaces, and when I fist heard of the them, I thought they were more, for teens, or younger adults, but, not so. Several co-workers have designed their own necklaces, they're lovely! My Boss just turned 40; her Hubby and 2 Sisters, did a necklace for her. Hers, is Rose Gold plated, has 7 floating charms, and they bought 6 more, that she can trade off. You can pick the color of metal, length of chain, style of charm holder, and there are so many charms to choose from. I'm pretty sure you can get the charms other places, as well. My Boss got some lovely gifts for her 40th, but, she loves the necklace. So pretty and personal. Just wondering if any posters here have tried the line and what experiences you've had?
Frequent Contributor
I have one of the larger ones that I put just different things I like... A baseball, sand dollar, cross, sunflower, other things like that. I'm have a smaller one that I put the heart shaped crystals...blue, Aqua, pink, green, red, and a little heart with Family on it as a "mother's necklace." I'm a school administrator and bought the lanyard in which I have a pencil, Apple on top of books, and a school bus. I'm in my late 50s, and I love them
Contributor
Suhse, I Love Origami Owl! Last year, we did the most beautiful memory locket, for my Niece, in honor of her first baby. It was given to her at her shower, she was thrilled. She's had so much fun finding and adding charms to rotate! I guess a word of caution. While these pieces are fashion jewelry and far more reasonably priced, than, for instance, Pandora, which we had considered first; finding charms, adding a different color chain, etc, can get addictive, and eventually, a little pricey! Sure fun and pretty, though.
Super Contributor

I have 5 of their necklace bought a couple and was gifted some. I love them and they are high quality, had a couple of them for about 3 years not a bit of tarnish. They are somewhat an investment with a nice chain and several charms etc. will cost about 125.00. My daughter,s best friend is a dealer and she really makes a nice salary.

Honored Contributor

I like the charms, I think they are very unique and nice quality. I think the lockets are pretty good quality, too. The chains that go with them, however, are cheap and almost plastic-like.

I would like to find a good bracelet to put my locket on. I would wear it more.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
New Contributor

I have an Origami Owl honoring my fur kids. I have their birthstones, paw charm, & love my dog charm. I bought a rope necklace from Kohl's. I didn't like any of the chains Origami Owl sold.

Respected Contributor

I have a bunch of stuff too and love it. My husband got me the wrap bracelet for Christmas with the hearts that say husband, son, son and a dog bone for our furry one.

Deb

Honored Contributor

DD designed a necklace including all of my favorite things and gave it to me for my birthday a year ago. I love it and wear it proudly!

Regular Contributor

They were popular by me, maybe 1 1/2 years ago and I really couldn't afford one then..I actually got a similar one from a vendor from Etsy--she will put them up as a "group deal" on a site called Jane.com for an extra great price--you have to check the site pretty regularly to see when she has it. I was able to customize it, although she didn't have quite as many choices as Origami Owl...I created a lovely necklace with my grandchildren's birthstones and other charms..Then she put up a deal with extra backplates, charms and dangles without the locket..I'm set to go!