Valued Contributor

Great deal on a beautiful JR cuff on QVC...

Very pretty JR cuff for a song! In average only. $258.50 reduced to $104.58 as a limited quantity item. Hurry!

Link

Judith Ripka Sterling & Diamonique Hinged Cuff Bracelet

Super Contributor

Re: Great deal on a beautiful JR cuff on QVC...

Thanks for the heads up. It is a good deal for sure!

Valued Contributor

Oy, 500+ views and one reply. People don't post for thanks, at least I don't, but to get some dialogue going about the piece or deal. I'm seen so many people besides myself post a great deal on the boards which every looks at but no one comments, or posts saying they bought the pieces, or have the piece, etc. This is why there's not more posts on the boards when people do find a great deal or a sale. I myself won't post again!

Honored Contributor

blondelle, thanks for posting the cuff. it is a nice deal, but i know that there are others like myself who are tired of diamonique in her pieces. perhaps that is why you did not get a lot of responses?

i also read in another thread where many of the women who used to post on these JR forums are now using a private facebook group to have their discussions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Don't take it personally. I have posted MANY times and have gotten no response. Sunshine is right. If I am around during the shows, I hope to see you posting with everyone. Believe me, your participation is very welcome and much appreciated.

Super Contributor

blondell, great sighting!! I have this cuff. I need to go back & see when I ordered it. This is a great deal on a nice JR cuff.

I haven't been on a lot lately due to health reasons. As BGDC says, don't take no comments too personally. I appreciate your posting of this great deal. Please keep on posting.

Take care, Pepper22

Trusted Contributor

I clicked the link,but by the time I got there,the cuff was sold out.m guess I could have pisted that,but didn't. Apologies. You really weren't being ignored,just my fault for not thinking.
Valued Contributor

There you all are :-). Thanks guys! 2zbeach, sorry you missed it. When that happens keep checking back during the day as sometimes people cancel, or payment doesn't go through, etc., and you might see it again. If it's after the time frame for the deal call anyway, and tell them you kept checking when it was available and wasn't there, and they should give you the lower price if one bounces back at the regular price. Pepper22, I'm sorry about your health issues. I'm a big proponent of alternatives treatments. So much info on the net. Yesterday, I read that 50% of all doctors use the info on the net to help in diagnosing illnesses. Even if out of their 30 days window for price adjustment, if you remind them what a great customer you are, and are persistent and tell them how upset you are to see it discounted that much, they will often relent as adjust it as a one time courtesy. CS really goes the extra mile to keep their customers happy :-). Good luck!

I just meant I wouldn't post here about sales. Please gals, if you find a good deal anywhere let us all know! I'm just wondering how many have posted sales here with no responses, and didn't again when they found another. I guess we all want reassurance that it's a great item, and a great price, and that others are buying it too! I think we post about sales more for feedback on the item.

I'm thinking about starting my own FB group for great deals on JR, and also for great auction deals on Ebay. Many times I go to search what something sold for when I want to bid, and find ended items I missed that I would have bid on in a heartbeat at the price it sold for and more if I had known about it! What do you think?

Super Contributor

Blondelle,

I would love to see something with good deals on Ebay. I am all for finding and sharing the bargains. Thank you for sharing the good buys you find.

moongirl

Regular Contributor

I ordered and received this pretty cuff just before Christmas (full price)....my vision was to wear with the sapphire pia (thin one)....but not meant to be; I finally understand the conversation about the different color metals....this cuff, above, was a beauty but the metal just too white; it did not look good next to most of my other, more vintage JR. So back it went....just a warning. I now understand the conversation about the metal colors being "too" white.