Respected Contributor

I went to Sam's club last night and found these(SS/18kt) for $69.41 and the matching necklace for $38.71. Scooped them up. Sam's is no longer going to carry any of her items and only had three other items available, all bargain basement prices.

Judith Ripka Canary Crystal & Sapphire Earrings -Sterling Silver, 18K Gold PostsBRAND-NEW-Judith-Ripka-Large-Oval-Canary-Crystal-Necklace-in-Sterling-Silver

Esteemed Contributor

Wow -- good for you. Very pretty pieces. But it just goes to show you how much of a mark up there is on her jewelry. I doubt Sam's Club was selling them at a loss.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Puppy Lips: Probably not but we all know jewelry has a huge markup. I think they are gorgeous. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Wonderful purchase for you! I have the Eclipse ""Oprah"" earrings in canary and the matching necklace plus two other canary enhancers from the outlets. And now my JR2 estate canary cuff has come in.

Beautiful stone. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you Motherinlaw. Your jewelry sounds beautiful too. Wear in good health.

Honored Contributor

i guess i have to make a trip to sams club.

i have bought items there before online and in-store that were very nice deals for items that would be much more expensive on qvc......and no diamonique, which was a bonus!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

SCORE - very pretty set - you could dress up or down. Enjoy

Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 sunshine45 said:

i guess i have to make a trip to sams club.

i have bought items there before online and in-store that were very nice deals for items that would be much more expensive on qvc......and no diamonique, which was a bonus!

You better hurry Sunshine45 as my club only had five items left. I told them that Ms. Ripka had sold her company for a lot of money and that probably cancelled their contract with her. They had no idea why the items were so cheap. I asked them when I saw the prices if they were typos LOL. My score.

Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Pie1993 said:

SCORE - very pretty set - you could dress up or down. Enjoy

Pie1993 - thank you so much. As i said before I thought the prices were typos they were so cheap. This suite I can wear with just about anything and like you said dress up or down.

Honored Contributor
Hoovermom what a score....WOW!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G