Super Contributor

I WANT YOU...................

All to say hi to ME2ME! She is going through some tough health problems, and although things on the forum have been weak and true long-standing members have been absent in favor of a better forum on Facebook (stupid), I think it's time for all of her real friends to say hello and wish her good health and the best. Jewelry is decoration. There are things way more important.

Love,

Robin (BGDC)

Trusted Contributor

Re: I WANT YOU...................

Hi Me2Me, So sorry you are having a difficult time. Thinking of you and hoping you are back to good health and happiness very soon.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

Me2me, it has not been the same here at the Ripka Forum without you. I hope you can stop in for a quick hello one day soon. You always bring such cheer and kindness and warmth, and good will when you post. Please know that your participation is missed here, and that we are all wishing you the very best in your recovery and path back to wellness.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear you are experiencing some health issues ME2ME Take care, and get well soon.

This forum became a ghost town when the blog became private. I think that's when folks moved to Facebook.

Regular Contributor

Me2Me I'm so sorry that you are going through a serious problem with your health. We all miss you on this board! It's true that there has been very little participation in the last few months. That's a shame. Please know that we are hoping and praying that your health will improve and that you will begin to feel better very soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Me2Me, I am sorry to hear you're having tough times with your health. We are still here, right where we've always been -- waiting for the day when you are able to join us again with your sparkle and verve for all things Judith. There are some of us who don't do Facebook and don't mind ignoring a few measly trolls -- and we miss you leading us in that effort. No one put them in their place like you!

Our prayers are with you, girl, to rebound and feel better!

BGDC, thanks for making us aware of this -- you're a jewel yourself.

Super Contributor

I have missed you on the forum, too. I send you good wishes for your health. You are always such a great cheerleader for our Ripka forum. I hope you can pop in for a quick update sometime. Thank you BGDC for being so thoughtful and starting this thread.

healing thoughts,

moongirl

Respected Contributor

Hi, Me2Me, so sorry to hear you are not well. I sincerely hope your health is soon restored. In the end, the jewels don't matter, if we don't have our health. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there Me2Me. Very sad to hear you're not feeling well. The board's been a bit dull without your input and conversation. Wishing you much improvement in your health snd looking forward to seeing you back on the boards again. Waving my get well wand over you!!
Respected Contributor

Get well soon, ME2ME.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder