Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen -- Colleen's london blue topaz leaf ring ROCKS!

Blingie,

Can't believe I rec'd it today already - paid standard shipping and it was on my doorstep in 4 days via UPS.

Now down to the nitty gritty. This ring is EXCEPTIONAL in every way. # 392-950. It has a nice heft, finished undergallery, the pear-shaped london blue topaz stones have a beautiful, vivid hue and fantastic clarity. Even the white topaz stones, which I don't normally prefer because they can look dull, have exquisite faceting and clarity -- for just the right sparkle.

HSN spanked the Q on their silver/gem day, as far as I'm concerned. This ring was on sale for $89.90, had the 4 flex payments, etc. The Q would have charged $200 for this, and frankly did not have anything as nice as this even for that on their Gem Day.

Hope you love your big london blue sparkler, too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen -- Colleen's london blue topaz leaf ring ROCKS!

bumping for Blingie

Super Contributor

She posted on another topic I just read about a half hour ago, so she just missed you.

So happy for you Sammy and your pretty new ring!

Esteemed Contributor

Wowza!! You bling girl you. I'm so happy you love that ring. It is beautiful. I had a tough time deciding between that one you got and the London blue bridge ring that I chose. You made me happy about what you said about the white topaz because that bridge ring has white topaz stones. I'm not really a fan of white topaz either.

That was the best London Blue show Sammy that HSN has had in a while. Wear that sparkly london blue leaf ring in the best of health. I so hope you're over the pneumonia. I think one look at that beauty of a leaf ring would cure anybody. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm jealous you got yours so fast!! I'm still waiting for mine. Right now it's in Laurel, MD. Hopefully, I'll see it Monday or Tuesday. I'm also still waiting a ring I ordered from Chuck Clemency from gem week.

Enjoy that sparkler. Nothing like London blue. I think that's my favorite gemstone. We sure have some honkers from Micheal. Another happy London Blue story told.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 kathoderay said:

She posted on another topic I just read about a half hour ago, so she just missed you.

So happy for you Sammy and your pretty new ring!

Thank you -- it's a beauty! Nothing like a new sparkler to pick up the spirits -- esp. in winter!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful ring - it sold out!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Wowza!! You bling girl you. I'm so happy you love that ring. It is beautiful. I had a tough time deciding between that one you got and the London blue bridge ring that I chose. You made me happy about what you said about the white topaz because that bridge ring has white topaz stones. I'm not really a fan of white topaz either.

That was the best London Blue show Sammy that HSN has had in a while. Wear that sparkly london blue leaf ring in the best of health. I so hope you're over the pneumonia. I think one look at that beauty of a leaf ring would cure anybody. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm jealous you got yours so fast!! I'm still waiting for mine. Right now it's in Laurel, MD. Hopefully, I'll see it Monday or Tuesday. I'm also still waiting a ring I ordered from Chuck Clemency from gem week.

Enjoy that sparkler. Nothing like London blue. I think that's my favorite gemstone. We sure have some honkers from Micheal. Another happy London Blue story told.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I think this ring shocked the pneumonia right out of me! (I'm turning the corner, but have a way to go. This helped!)

When UPS dropped in on the stoop this morning, I almost fell over. Plus the ring itself - fabulous! A great sunny morning so I could give it the official "sunlight" test, too. I hope yours comes sooner rather than later...you are right, there's nothing like london blue.

Funny, I got all of my items except 1 from Gem Week on HQ superfast...but one item is still floating around out there.

Give me a full report when your london blue is sitting on your hand ASAP! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 1/23/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I think this ring shocked the pneumonia right out of me! (I'm turning the corner, but have a way to go. This helped!)

When UPS dropped in on the stoop this morning, I almost fell over. Plus the ring itself - fabulous! A great sunny morning so I could give it the official "sunlight" test, too. I hope yours comes sooner rather than later...you are right, there's nothing like london blue.

Funny, I got all of my items except 1 from Gem Week on HQ superfast...but one item is still floating around out there.

Give me a full report when your london blue is sitting on your hand ASAP! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I sure will Sammycat. ShopHQ always keeps me waiting on the gems, but when I order Skinn Cosmetics, I get them delivered like lightening. I should have ordered your ring and the bridge ring. Would have but ordered too much from IT Cosmetics and Skinn. Have to cool it because Judith has a new heart shape London Blue ring coming out. I hope you saw our famous friend's post of the pic. The ring is nice and bold too. I'm looking forward to seeing that ring in stock. Right now I'm looking at the pic that was posted of your new ring and drooling.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, as luscious as the photo is (thanks Hoovermom) it doesn't do the ring justice. In real life, the london blue stones appear to be closer together and take up more space on the face of the ring with the white topaz areas interspersed among and around them perfectly. Worth putting on your wish lists for sure! Bling I did see that marvelous ring of Judith's...we'll see if it's actually slated for the next shows!