Contributor
Wanting to see if anyone knows how EG's warranty works or has used it. I have a bracelet that I purchased from the Q many years ago. Yesterday while at work, I bumped the corner of a display and now have a 'dent' in the bracelet. Do you think this would be considered 'abuse' as the warranty specifically excludes 'abuse'. Should I send it to them to see if it can be repaired? Thoughts? Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

You can send it in, EG should be dent resistant. They are very good, turn around is a few weeks but in my opinion worth it.

Trusted Contributor

They do what they say. Lifetime warranty. If your bracelet is no longer in production, they send something very similar. Go for it.

Honored Contributor
People have complained here that their returned pieces are not repaired, but replaced with pieces of much lighter weight and less value without being consulted. I think I'd live with the dent rather than take a chance.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have a piece also that is damaged, but I have heard horror stories about returning pieces for repair so I am afraid to do so.

I was advised to take pictures and get it appraised before sending so that if they send back "something similar" you can be sure you have received a like replacement.

Contributor
Thanks for the great info and for overlooking the title of 'Eternal' Gold vs. Eterna Gold! I can't even remember how long I've had the bracelet. It was when you could purchase on AD and you received a different bracelet every 3 mos. I wonder if I put a note in with the bracelet to ask them to CALL me if they can't repair it, or to send the bracelet back if it can't be repaired. Just thinking out loud...... Thanks again!
Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Beachkitty said: Thanks for the great info and for overlooking the title of 'Eternal' Gold vs. Eterna Gold! I can't even remember how long I've had the bracelet. It was when you could purchase on AD and you received a different bracelet every 3 mos. I wonder if I put a note in with the bracelet to ask them to CALL me if they can't repair it, or to send the bracelet back if it can't be repaired. Just thinking out loud...... Thanks again!
This is a good plan, let us know how it goes.
Respected Contributor

I have two bangles that are damaged - one has ""slider"" that has come apart;and the other has pieces of gold flaking off. I am going to send them back even though I purchased them some time ago - I don' understand the ""abuse"" connotation; the guy banged the bangle on the table and told us that Mary Beth ran over one with her car with no damage to the bracelet. Sort of a promise that the bracelet was invincible which apparently mine are not.

Respected Contributor
Since many report not getting the same item back, some lighter in weight. Do you really trust them?
Respected Contributor
I'm going to my jeweler with eternagold repairs.