Honored Contributor

One-day offer on CP! January 17,2015

I was all set for Beauty Day and had some things in my cart. Then while browsing the site, I saw "One-day jewelry offer" on the left side of the home page and clicked on it. It's ALL CP, all easy pay, and all free S&H! I passed on the makeup and splurged on some things I've been wanting for a while from CP! Smile

Valued Contributor

Re: One-day offer on CP! January 17,2015

Thanks for the head's up. I'm heading over to check it out. Looks like a great opportunity to complete some collections I have.

Super Contributor

Hi Beachy and Quilia . . have fun shopping!

So happy for CP and the nice offer for today but I have to say . . I'm really disappointed that they left out the American West customers. After all - the award was for both CP and AW . . . I kinda feel left out. Smiley Sad

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Jugtown - me too.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Hi Bird . . and thanks for the company lol.

Super Contributor

i WAS THINKING THE SAME THING - THOUGHT IT WAS FOR BOTH AND WENT TO THE SITE BUT no - THAT'S REALLY NOT TOO COOL!

Frequent Contributor

Add me to the list disappointed AW was not included in today's special offer. I was excited thinking I could pick up some AW pieces on my wishlist only to find out this brand was excluded.

Respected Contributor

I have one item in my wishlist and the free shipping made it tempting, but I think it's overpriced as is, so I'm going to wait and see if/when it goes to clearance and will think about getting it then.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for the Mixed Metal Plaque insert to go with my necklace. It wasn't on sale, but I'm getting nervous it will one day, it will sell out, and I'll miss it! I also got the Kyanite and Chrome Diopside enhancer - I'm a sucker for any blue and green combo!

But I agree - it would have been nice to see some AW! Smile

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2015 beach-mom said:

Hi everyone!

Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for the Mixed Metal Plaque insert to go with my necklace. It wasn't on sale, but I'm getting nervous it will one day, it will sell out, and I'll miss it! I also got the Kyanite and Chrome Diopside enhancer - I'm a sucker for any blue and green combo!

But I agree - it would have been nice to see some AW! Smile

Hi Beach . . did you get your loot? Sounds like you bought some nice pieces. Happy belated birthday btw! Smiley Very Happy

p.s. I love when they bring back oldies but goodies . . such great memories!