Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever gotten a yellow diamond from QVC?

They just had a ring on that I was very attracted to in many colors but I liked the yellow. I wonder about the yellow diamonds from the Q, esp id the price is good , as this was.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever gotten a yellow diamond from QVC?

If it was this one, I bought this ring for my mother. It truly depends on your expectations. The ring is pretty, the diamonds are clearly a golden color but they, as to be expected at this price, are very, very small. Truthfully, the blue and green options were more eye-catching to me, because the yellow, frankly, put me in the mind of drusy... Still, it is a pretty ring at a good price.

Pave Color Braided Diamond Ring, Sterling, 1/4 cttw by Affinity

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

That is the one I was looking at. What i wonder is if the diamonds sparkle or do they just lay there. I don't care if they are small - that is as expected - but I want them to sparkle.

Honored Contributor

I never bought colored diamonds from QVC, but I did buy a paved diamond oval from QVC some years ago. The diamonds, of course, are tiny, but they're still all in place and sparkling although I've worn that ring myriad times for more than a decade.

I knew the diamonds would be tiny - I wasn't paying enough for them to be large.

Honored Contributor

There is a definite sparkle... As noted, it's a pretty ring and I thought it shimmered nicely... I'm considering the ring in champagne.

Honored Contributor

Thank you - i am going to order it I think. DH said he would get it for our anniversary coming next month.

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 happy housewife said:

Thank you - i am going to order it I think. DH said he would get it for our anniversary coming next month.

Hoping you enjoy it and happy anniversary to you...

Esteemed Contributor

I have the blue in the square version - stunning -- and have the oval version in yellow, and although the diamonds are small, they're very sparkly -- it's a happy ring!

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Sammycat1 said:

I have the oval version, and although the diamonds are small, they're very sparkly -- it's a happy ring!

It is interesting, isn't it, that they do this same ring in square, oval and round...? I own the square version in blue and green and, as noted, gave it to my mom in gold. I'd like to try the round and oval but don't want to repeat colors! Also interesting is that the oval and square are both on EP today, but not the round...

Round Pave' Pave'

Honored Contributor

The oval in red is tempting me!