Occasional Contributor

Longer Judith Ripika Necklaces Please

Hi I am a Huge Fan of Judith Ripka but Her Pieces are Pricey as I am sure many will agree and Yes I know They are a Investment in Your Jewerly Wardrobe thats for sure anyways I would like to see Longer Necklaces Starting at 24 Inches please also if there is a way to Sell Judith under $100 that would be awesome I know if They started doing that I would consider Purchasing some of Her Pieces Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Longer Judith Ripika Necklaces Please

I totally agree; I have always wanted an additional length between 20"" and 36"" that would be wonderful for any wardrobe. Thanks for suggesting it!!!

Honored Contributor

She had a long, long very substantial necklace that I loved.... it's discontinued now I think but I found it on eBay and even there it was $900.... are you freaking kidding me? For Sterling? With the prices of gold and silver dropping? Hoo Boy....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling 24 Diamonique Station Rolo Necklace

I have this Rolo Chain in 24". It is a great chain and one of my favorites. It works great with a blouse with a collar.

If you ever see it on Ebay, try to get it.

http://www.qvc.com/.product.J10298.html?sc=J10298-ISRC

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Q4U said:

She had a long, long very substantial necklace that I loved.... it's discontinued now I think but I found it on eBay and even there it was $900.... are you freaking kidding me? For Sterling? With the prices of gold and silver dropping? Hoo Boy....

Was that the big bagel necklace? If so, I held my breath and bought it before it was discontinued. I didn't pay $900 for it though, but it was a lot more than I wanted to pay. I love that necklace and wear it a lot. It's very heavy sterling silver, but silver really has no resale value.

I had a fairly heavy Arte d'Argento necklace from years back that I only got $8 for from the gold/silver buyer. I think it cost over $100. I did not make out on that deal, LOL.

Super Contributor

newjerseygirl, thanks so much for the picture & link you provided above. I also would love to see some choices of Ripka necklaces in the 20-30H inches range. Her 20 inch necklaces are comfortable on me but I'd love to have some in the 22,24,30 inch range. I can't double her 36 in without some kind of an extender.

Valued Contributor

You know, you can put two or more shorter necklaces together and then double them. Just attach the clasp of one to the ring of the other and fasten the other end the same. Her clasps are so pretty that it doesn't matter if they show. I bought a 22" length of her heart and DMQ necklace on Ebay. The longer ones are better with turtlenecks in the winter as the shorter ones won't work.